Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this GOAT talk just reminds me that the lakers have the GOAT lineup of players who have played for them:

PG - Magic
SG - Kobe
SF - Lebron
PF - Malone
C - Kareem

Bench of shaq, wilt, west, nash, pau, baylor, worthy

they need to make a team on 2k with that lineup lol. filthy. I hope the lakers trade for kawhi soon cause honestly you never know about next year. Could end up being a paul george situation

We Know what this means
4AC120AF-174F-44C6-BF62-F37B9F2FE742.png

lebron-bumping-spoelstra-o.gif

Zero dambs given about the roster or coach he was going to

Nobody was sending subs, dude is just sensitive. Even if it's true, as the so called "leader" of a team, you don't go on ESPN and start pointing fingers while they're WINNING. If he felt someone was sneak dissing, it should've been handled in the locker room.

he never once "sent shots" at the team. Gortat was the only one he spoke ill about. which they both did to each other all year

My only question in this whole Boogie thing is what really happened to the 40 mill deal. Seems like they were ready to pay him a ton to rehab for half a season.

My only question in this whole Boogie thing is what really happened to the 40 mill deal. Seems like they were ready to pay him a ton to rehab for half a season.

Cousins and his agent is just tryna create a narrative at this point

Think once he turned it down after the injury they took it off the table. Either cockiness or pure stupidity.

Cousins and his agent is just tryna create a narrative at this point

It's actually kinda sad. He's trying to create some "nobody wanted me" narrative that's obviously false. He's doesn't want to look stupid for walking away from money or look like he's ring chasing.

He should just own it. Just say "I had other offers but I chose to join the Warriors. Period." It's his career, and he's free to do as he wants he just looks foolish trying to make up stories about why he signed with the Warriors.

Y’all want to make Boogie look like an idiot so bad. If there’s no offer on July 1st when you can begin signing guys, there is no offer

Having conversations during the season means nothing because you can’t sign guys during the season. Contracts can be offered on July 1st and then officially signed on July 6th. Go read up on the CBA.

He should just own it. Just say "I had other offers but I chose to join the Warriors. Period."
Except that's not what happened at all. Offers is plural, implying he had multiple.
He didn't, he got one from the Pels during the season and declined.
During the offseason he got 0. He didn't even get one from the dubs.
He offered himself to them, not the other way around.

Y’all want to make Boogie look like an idiot so bad. If there’s no offer on July 1st when you can begin signing guys, there is no offer

Having conversations during the season means nothing because you can’t sign guys during the season. Contracts can be offered on July 1st and then officially signed on July 6th. Go read up on the CBA.

This is disingenuous. You're skipping the whole he turned it down piece, before, after, whenever. Signing after July 1st isn't a difficult concept, stop harping on that, and no prior conversation is not negated.

I feel like there's gotta be more to it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom