Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the report is true about Kawhi not wanting to be on a “super team” is true, I can see him going to the clippers or resigning in Philly if he’s traded there

He prefers to not be in the spotlight. He wouldn’t be on the Clippers and wouldn’t on the Sixers (Embiid) even though he’d be the best player

Being in LA with Bron Bron puts the spotlight on him and as the scapegoat to Bron when they don’t go anywhere
Philly would be a superteam too lol
And this Bron scapegoat narrative is garbage

If you listen to LeBron's interviews, he said multiple times recently it isn't about how many rings he has, he's not stressing himself out about this, etc. I thought he was b.sing at first to lower expectations in Cleveland, but I think he's serious.

Going to LA wasn't a basketball decision. And no matter how you try to spin it, they aren't the best team he could've went to (in fact, they're probably one of the worst).

Bron ain't making the finals this year or even getting close really and it seems like he's content with that

Why wouldn’t he be. Y’all started “GOAT talks” after he beat the Indiana pacers in 7 games :lol:.

There's no way you even watched footage of this player before this signing

We all watched him closely last year. Even the Sixers Reddit would provide highlights for every game he played.

He's been awesome in Telaviv and last summer league. I can't wait to see him in a Sixers uniform.

Don't forget Jeff Green!!! :lol:

Wizards are doomed.

If Dwight could stop being a **** boy this could actually be a good fit but he can't. :lol:

Talent wise he's way better than Gortat but this got mess written all over it.

Why wouldn’t he be. Y’all started “GOAT talks” after he beat the Indiana pacers in 7 games :lol:.

Well damn ya'll started the Steph goat talk after one great season.

Right like.....:lol:
It’s cool when it comes to Steph but god forbid anyone talks about LeBron in a non-negative way :lol:

Nobody ever called Steph the greatest player of all time (he’s having a historically great 5 year stretch though...and his peak is RIGHT THERE with the god tier).

This dude Bron his damn self has said he’s “chasing the ghost of Michael Jordan” and if he’s content with 3 rings and 6 Finals losses....then don’t mention him in that convo.

There's no way you even watched footage of this player before this signing

We all watched him closely last year. Even the Sixers Reddit would provide highlights for every game he played.

He's been awesome in Telaviv and last summer league. I can't wait to see him in a Sixers uniform.

Yes, he was on the SL roster last year lol

He isn’t a star but has potential to be a stretch 4 with playmaking abilities

This man thought he was just some random Euro player :lol:

Right like.....:lol:
It’s cool when it comes to Steph but god forbid anyone talks about LeBron in a non-negative way :lol:

D258781F-AC5D-4F24-A549-01A39D1A295E.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom