Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patiently waiting
16CAF989-6689-4A9E-97C7-3F1CF1629DFA.jpeg

My man really just posted what is purported to be an image of himself rocking a $30K watch while inviting a stranger from a forum to a fight over sports. The internet in 2018 is funny as hell.

I’m not going to name any names but there’s some folks in her over the years feeling some type of way regarding rising ticket prices and they don’t even watch the damn games on tv, let alone in person. They just watch box scores and results of their algorithm.

But I’ll let them tell it....
Name names ***** or don't say it at all

I know you throwing dirt on my name my ***** and I don't appreciate it

:sick::sick::sick::sick: at the quality of thot that would go to a clippers/grizzlies game

Go to a doctor after

I know you’re young but HIM HIM is a vet. He’s obviously going to say “Hey babe - Clippers game tonight?” knowing that she won’t even look at their opponent or realize it was a $17 ticket, just happy be going to Staples.

Meanwhile she’s gonna just stunt on her various social media accounts with zoomed in photos to make it look closer then tell her girls about the white boy with a good job that took her courtside to the Clippers game.

Level, my dude. Levels.

CEA31B67-09CD-437D-9D6B-81F0EE22B3A0.gif

Name names ***** or don't say it again all

I know you throwing dirt on my name my ***** and I don't appreciate it

I’m not even talking about you :lol: I have seen you have too emotional breakdowns during games, particularly those involving LeBron, to think you don’t watch them. You’re the little brother the old heads in this thread deserves. The homie @nickmaz96 is the rebellious middle brother.

I know you’re young but HIM HIM is a vet. He’s obviously going to say “Hey babe - Clippers game tonight?” knowing that she won’t even look at their opponent or realize it was a $17 ticket, just happy be going to Staples.

Meanwhile she’s gonna just stunt on her various social media accounts with zoomed in photos to make it look closer then tell her girls about the white boy with a good job that took her courtside to the Clippers game.

Level, my dude. Levels.

CEA31B67-09CD-437D-9D6B-81F0EE22B3A0.gif

/thread

Learn life!

They’re now paying like $34 million combined yearly to Exum and Favors :lol: those dudes had zero leverage in this market...I don’t get it.

This is the type of move that puts lower ceilings on franchises. Similar to what the blazers did a couple of years back, not as extreme, but similar :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom