Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the type of move that puts lower ceilings on franchises. Similar to what the blazers did a couple of years back, not as extreme, but similar :smh:

Verrrry similar. They didn’t even NEED either one of these dudes and they’re spending $34 mill per year on the two of them that they could have easily found replacements for.

Verrrry similar. They didn’t even NEED either one of these dudes and they’re spending $34 mill per year on the two of them that they could have easily found replacements for.

It’s Utah bro. Utah is the white wash of the NBA. No real ****** wanna play in Utah. They don’t have a choice.

Not sure how open the Warriors window really is, but next off-season will be very telling where the franchise is headed.

LeBron going to LA has sort of maybe set the way for Klay to make his transition there, but we need to see what happens with Kuzma. If the Lakers end up keeping him, I don't see how he makes his way down there. Clippers are always an option as well, but Klay's dad played for the Lakers. I know he's very loyal to the Warriors, but you know deep down inside he's always been a Lakers fan. Let's see.

Call me crazy, but I think if it were me, I'd keep Green and give away Klay. I know Klay is a 2-way guard and can shoot lights out. But Green does so much for that team. It's crazy to see what happens to them without him. Same goes for Curry.

With so many shooters coming into the draft these days, there's a good chance you can find someone who will be another Klay. Tough to find guys like Green who can literally do it all. And it's not even easy to shape players into that specific mold. The Lakers have tried with Randle and it failed.

This is the type of move that puts lower ceilings on franchises. Similar to what the blazers did a couple of years back, not as extreme, but similar :smh:
Not even. Favors second year is non-guaranteed. Exum flashed a lot towards the end of the year and the playoffs. Maybe 11 is slightly higher than what he may have gotten on the open market. A 3 year deal for 33 mill for a 22 year old who's shown some good traits already is not franchise crippling at all.

Call me crazy, but I think if it were me, I'd keep Green and give away Klay. I know Klay is a 2-way guard and can shoot lights out. But Green does so much for that team. It's crazy to see what happens to them without him. Same goes for Curry.
Klay's definitely the most expendable... But that's still a hell of a pill to swallow.

Frankly, I think you gotta keep all 4 if you're them. But the tax bill's gotta get outta hand pretty quickly, doesn't it?

Wouldn’t mind them keeping Wilson too

They kept JJ at least while losing belli and sova who imo overachieved anyway

They got a better team this season if they can have bolden come over too

Klay's definitely the most expendable... But that's still a hell of a pill to swallow.

Frankly, I think you gotta keep all 4 if you're them. But the tax bill's gotta get outta hand pretty quickly, doesn't it?

GS FO have said publicly on many occasions how they're willing to pay to keep the core together. But you're right. The luxury tax isn't what it used to be from years past, where you'd get charged dollar for every dollar you're over. There's multipliers and repeater tax implications now. Tough to see this through.

Damn imma miss belly :smh: :smh:

F416B6D0-9CF9-43DB-8D8E-3F83BD9E7416.jpeg

They got a better team this season if they can have bolden come over too

Last year's team was tailor made for the Sixers. Belli and Ilya are gonna be missed heavily, much better shooters/scorers than what they have now. Cant see them being better than last year unless Fultz finally becomes himself.

Last year's team was tailor made for the Sixers. Belli and Ilya are gonna be missed heavily, much better shooters/scorers than what they have now. Cant see them being better than last year unless Fultz finally becomes himself.
Too many shooters not enough playmakers last season, they were never going to beat Boston like that

Fultz, chandler, bjelica bolden can hopefully improve that and hopefully JJ can anchor the shooting when it counts

SAric bjlica and embiid can shoot a bit but it’ll have to

Thibs is looking funny in the light man. He’s starting to look like the product of a very good bulls roster at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom