Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait to see Canon Curry light it up in the league in 2038 :pimp:

steph making sure ayesha delivers after the nba finals. that accuracy and precision off the court

Not sure how open the Warriors window really is, but next off-season will be very telling where the franchise is headed.

LeBron going to LA has sort of maybe set the way for Klay to make his transition there, but we need to see what happens with Kuzma. If the Lakers end up keeping him, I don't see how he makes his way down there. Clippers are always an option as well, but Klay's dad played for the Lakers. I know he's very loyal to the Warriors, but you know deep down inside he's always been a Lakers fan. Let's see.

Call me crazy, but I think if it were me, I'd keep Green and give away Klay. I know Klay is a 2-way guard and can shoot lights out. But Green does so much for that team. It's crazy to see what happens to them without him. Same goes for Curry.

With so many shooters coming into the draft these days, there's a good chance you can find someone who will be another Klay. Tough to find guys like Green who can literally do it all. And it's not even easy to shape players into that specific mold. The Lakers have tried with Randle and it failed.

Explain what connection Kuzma has to Klay.

Klay is the better player but Draymond gives them the ability to go small. So Dray>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom