• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Offseason went from

6.JPG

to

11.JPG

:rofl:

What are your thoughts on the Dream Sixers offseason now?

This “dream offseason” you speak of was out of the Sixers control considering we would have either had to move the team to LA, find a way to illegally pay Paul George more money than anybody else or sell the farm for a player on a one year deal in order to get any of the three max players available.

How Kawhi not ready all year but willing to play for Team USA? If I’m worried about getting hurt that’s the last place you would see me at

This “dream offseason” you speak of was out of the Sixers control considering we would have either had to move the team to LA, find a way to illegally pay Paul George more money than anybody else or sell the farm for a player on a one year deal in order to get any of the three max players available.

But you said that playing with all those sixers was going to be lebrons wet dream

Playing with Ben, Kawhi, Embiid and Trae is like LeBron’s wet dream :lol:

At this point, I'm sure Kawhi would be more than happy to play for the South Bay Lakers. :lol:

But you said that playing with all those sixers was going to be lebrons wet dream

I said it would be. We didn’t end up drafting Trae nor trading for Kawhi before Bron made a decision so that quote is irrelevant.

There’s a lot of players LeBron would love to play with more than what the Lakers have to offer. But they don’t live in the city he owns a $23 million dollar mansion in.

No basketball in Canada? I thought I read something about a brand, which for Kiwi, can be done anywhere based on his personality. Not like he would be in LA rubb8ng elbows and networking..
He plans on sitting out if hes dealt anywhere that's not LA.

I said it would be. We didn’t end up drafting Trae nor trading for Kawhi before Bron made a decision so that quote is irrelevant.

There’s a lot of players LeBron would love to play with more than what the Lakers have to offer. But they don’t live in the city he owns a $23 million dollar mansion in.

But you said

I think Kawhi to the Sixers is happening. And if that happens and PG signs back with the Thunder then why exactly is LeBron signing with anybody besides the Sixers?

Alright, im done now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom