Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iverson used to dribble it super low to the ground (while damn near palming the ball). Kyrie the complete opposite, his dribble is pretty high off the ground yet still super effective :smh:

I’m attempting this move in my mind and I can’t stop double dribbling :lol:

What’s the spiciest crossover y’all ever hit someone with in real life? And did you make the jumper afterwards?

I feel like 9/10 when a next level, crowd pleasing crossover is executed the jumper/tear drop/layup falls. It’s like the basketball gods don’t want to ruin the moment so they give ensure it goes in

What’s the spiciest crossover y’all ever hit someone with in real life? And did you make the jumper afterwards?

I feel like 9/10 when a next level, crowd pleasing crossover is executed the jumper/tear drop/layup falls. It’s like the basketball gods don’t want to ruin the moment so they give ensure it goes in

I'm too slow to really get anybody good. Kyle Anderson-esque.

@lamekilla if KD can deal with having Steph, Klay, and especially Draymond yelling in his face all the time, dealing with Cousins is nothing :lol:

the mural is fire man :pimp:

He already got himself 3 rings though, so i highly doubt he looks up to any Laker like that.

Especially since he doesn’t actually plan on winning any in LA

Why would he do a half-assed job? He's playing for a contract, afterall.

Kawhi is going to have to play for the Raptors this season, whether he likes it or not. Especially if he wants to get paid. This is part of the reason why he's even thinking of showing up for Team USA training camp. He needs to show the NBA that he's healthy and ready to play again.
He could sit out and Lakers give him the bag still.

If I’m the Lakers I’m giving him the max
If I’m Kawhi I’m looking for a 2+1

#2 crossover man :smh:

He created so much separation :sick::pimp:

He’d actually have to guard Kyrie again too. Love seeing curry get Cooked :smokin
Klay/Durant gonna have to pick up Tatum/Hayward most of the games

The Allen iverson behind the leg pull back cross and then hit the jumper. 99% goes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom