Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But with all of these teams saving up for next offseason, and some teams likely to strike out on their top targets -- I might've bet on myself.

Even with all those cooks in the kitchen for next season?

Going to be hard to command more money when his usage will drop by adding 2 healthy all stars to the mix

All these conflicting reports on Kawhi. :lol:

"He has no interest in playing for the Raptors"

"He's warming up to the Raptors"

He need to tighten up his team.

Kyrie gonna get a slight injury the first half of the season and Danny Ainge gonna have his Omega Beams on him

6F8C047F-D25B-4C3F-8E16-B621F5C75164.png

Sooooooooooooon

:smh: The Greatest loser ever and The Serpent. I can’t see KD leaving GS to “help” Lebron get a ring though. Only way that would happen would be some fall out in the locker room with a Boogie Cousins type of player...

Wait...

Even with all those cooks in the kitchen for next season?

Going to be hard to command more money when his usage will drop by adding 2 healthy all stars to the mix
If you value what Smart brings to the table is he going to have to have a big scoring season to justify that? Teams will take the diminished numbers into account I'm sure. This is a probably a good number for both sides, I just imagine some big money being spent next summer.

Kyrie’s hesi game is nasty. If anyone remembers the 2014 All-Star game he did something similar to Steph under the basket. I damn near jumped out the window when I was watching that ****.

:rofl:
This is so Kawhi man.
"Thanks"

Man, one minute I was on cloud 9 with OKC being threats every year.
Next minute I'm watching KD play for the team I hate the most.
I'd like to say I feel bad fos SAS fans, but man...................................................I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom