Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too slow to really get anybody good. Kyle Anderson-esque.
I've Shamgodded into a dunk before like 10 years ago. There's also this stupid one Pat Da Roc does, you turn back towards them and come behind your back in your right hand til your hand is all the way on your left side then throw it between your legs from the left side to the right side then tap it back to your right hand on the right side as you turn around and they usually reach. I would really only do in 21 or a super casual pickup game but people fall for it sometimes and reach and even if on the tap you don't it between their legs they usually lunge towards you and it goes pass their reach back to you. Have to have really long arms to do it which I do.
But usually just a good right to left or left to right into a jumper you make is nice, or a pullback and they keep going

A - "How much money is it gonna cost to fix my car?"

B - "At least $350"

A - *shows up with $200*

A - "You said at least!? I thought it was a guess"

It's easier if you just follow me so you can get notifications on everything I post.

What’s the spiciest crossover y’all ever hit someone with in real life? And did you make the jumper afterwards?

I feel like 9/10 when a next level, crowd pleasing crossover is executed the jumper/tear drop/layup falls. It’s like the basketball gods don’t want to ruin the moment so they give ensure it goes in

I had a drive at the the top of the key and did a classic pull back and yanked this older dude. I had the whole gym’s attention...and then air balled :smh:

It's funny as hell to me how mvp and lameKilla pretty much just switched places.

Meth bout to have us in the first NT producer film. Remake of Freaky Friday

lamekilla lamekilla if KD can deal with having Steph, Klay, and especially Draymond yelling in his face all the time, dealing with Cousins is nothing :lol:

Nah you know Boogie is a whole different animal. Beta boy gonna cry after the scalding Boogie gonna give him. Hell im expecting for Kerr to get sonned and cry in the car.

:rofl: get this lame **** outta here man lmao

Did a half spin guy almost dropped to the floor. Took it strong the dropped it off last minute to a guy while in the air for the easy layup. Not gonna lie i tensed up cause i knew I couldn’t miss after the ahhs

200w (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom