Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okc improved. Houston got worse

Houston was so close last season smh

Y'all had OKC as the #2 seed last year and we saw what happened. They lost Ariza and Luc. Luc would be replaced by a younger version of him in James Ennis. You can't suddenly replace the intangibles and leadership of Ariza, but the Rockets have been needing an infusion of youth at certain spots (I even said this before last season started), and I'm fine with placing a younger in his spot (if that's what happens). They'll more than likely re-sign Capela once they figure out Melo's situation, along with getting rid of Ryan Anderson. So what if CP3 got that money, there's no better person to play beside Harden that can do what he did for him. Cause if they didn't re-sign Paul, y'all would've said "Rockets didn't keep Chris Paul LOLOL 40 wins"

Yeah...the NTC is attached to the contract. Melo didn't lose it by ok'ing a trade to OKC....because he was still on the same contract he got the NTC on. It's gone now since he's been bought out.

Not sure if I’ve mentioned it lately but Mike Muscala is the greatest backup stretch 5 of all time

Not sure what Schroeder even does for OKC. Russ isn’t moving off the ball for him, streaky 3 ball at best, and he’s one of the worst defensive guards in basketball.

His value plummets if he’s not your starting lead guard. Maybe (probably) OKC tries to flip him too.

Still stands :lol: They’ll be easy to guard & he hurts the defense.

As far as Melo, good luck guarding GSW with him and harden out there together. You’ll have to split them up for optimal success, which leaves about 10 mins for Melo come playoff time :lol:

Y'all had OKC as the #2 seed last year and we saw what happened. They lost Ariza and Luc. Luc would be replaced by a younger version of him in James Ennis. You can't suddenly replace the intangibles and leadership of Ariza, but the Rockets have been needing an infusion of youth at certain spots (I even said this before last season started), and I'm fine with placing a younger in his spot (if that's what happens). They'll more than likely re-sign Capela once they figure out Melo's situation, along with getting rid of Ryan Anderson. So what if CP3 got that money, there's no better person to play beside Harden that can do what he did for him. Cause if they didn't re-sign Paul, y'all would've said "Rockets didn't keep Chris Paul LOLOL 40 wins"
Tf. I didn’t have okc #2 at all last season and not this upcoming season either

Still doesn’t change how I see what both teams did this summer

Who knows maybe Melo will be good for the Rockets. They need some mid range game when their 3s don’t fall. Main reason why CP3 always balanced them out so well.

Still stands :lol: They’ll be easy to guard & he hurts the defense.

As far as Melo, good luck guarding GSW with him and harden out there together. You’ll have to split them up for optimal success, which leaves about 10 mins for Melo come playoff time :lol:

Rockets have no chance at all my bro, signing 'Melo is purely a business move to generate buzz and drive merchandise sales. Barring catastrophic injury to at least 2 players on GSW, they are fielding a line up of starters that each command a double team.

I don't know which country or continent they reside in but there are cats out there buying Carmelo jerseys and up until the last year 'Melo M kicks. :lol:

SEGA 2K3 on the Dreamcast still the GOAT. :pimp: All jokes aside, has EA Live been trash for damn near 2 decades?
low-key I enjoyed live more then 2k last season but I didn't think either them were any good. The last ea basketball game I enjoyed was nba street volume 2 .
Last live game I really enjoyed was like 99 or 2000 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom