Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just left a work meeting in Culver City. Went to a coffee shop that had a drink called the LA-Bron so I had to do it. I asked for Goat milk but they didn't have any. :smh:

1F4C4635-30B0-4D9A-B6BD-99689B261C2F.jpeg

DD9FF3CB-8F88-48BC-BCF6-BB33DA7A2ADB.jpeg

#MyGoat :pimp:

Just left a work meeting in Culver City. Went to a coffee shop that had a drink called the LA-Bron so I had to do it. I asked for Goat milk but they didn't have any. :smh:

1F4C4635-30B0-4D9A-B6BD-99689B261C2F.jpeg

DD9FF3CB-8F88-48BC-BCF6-BB33DA7A2ADB.jpeg

#MyGoat :pimp:

How was it? That **** looks/sounds good.

LeBron loves Fruity Pebbles. His special ice cream flavor at Kith in NYC has them in it too.

Still not much separation between teams in the West after GS.

Utah = OKC = Houston = Lakers = Nuggets = Timberwolves = Spurs = Pelicans = Blazers

Don't forget about the Grizz. Idk about the playoffs but they're pretty much adding Conley, Temple, Anderson, JJJ & Gasol to the squad and only really lost Tyreke.

GS

HOU
LAL/UTAH/OKC/NOP
POR/MIN/DEN/SAS
MEM
DAL
LAC/SAC/PHX

Will never forget the barbershop “built for the playoffs” OKC takes after Melo and BGH13 went to join Russ.

All that talk about “toughness” and “Ok3”...and Jinglin Joe, Pretty Ricky Rubio, A Rook and Stifle Tower got them boys out the paint smootly :lol:.

Favorite moment of the season :pimp:

I’d do it if I were the Kings. Especially with no pick. They’re not getting anyone next year in FA anyway.

Bagley, Giles is not a starting caliber front court of the future. Too many question marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom