Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks have had a hell of an offseason.

Picked up two future 1st rounders, got rid of Schroeder's contract and picked up Huerter & Trae.

Good job.

Only team with significant cap space left in this free agent market is Sac right?

low-key I enjoyed live more then 2k last season but I didn't think either them were any good. The last ea basketball game I enjoyed was nba street volume 2 .
Last live game I really enjoyed was like 99 or 2000 .

Repped for mentioning NBA Street Vol 2. - tied with NBA Jam for GOAT arcade style game.

The OG NBA2K on Dreamcast (with A.I. on the cover) will always be the goat. Too many late night battles with the homies on that joint :pimp:

All of those games had Iverson on the cover my G - 2K to 2K3. I think 2K3 was the most polished of all the 2K games for that generation of hardware but I will agree with you that 2K was evolutionary in the way that NBA Live 95 was.

Some of these may be the same but god damn:rofl:

Thunder 2.JPG
Thunder 3.JPG
Thunder 4.JPG
Thunder 5.JPG
Thunder 6.JPG
Thunder 7.JPG
Thunder 8.JPG
Thunder 9.JPG
Thunder 10.JPG
Thunder.JPG

holeup.png

OKC going to be interesting. They should be really good defensively (despite Russ) if everyone stays healthy.

Defense fell off a cliff when Roberson went out last year.

Still not much separation between teams in the West after GS.

Utah = OKC = Houston = Lakers = Nuggets = Timberwolves = Spurs = Pelicans = Blazers

Wait....dude is really suggesting Tony Allen...for a contender....in 2018. This ain’t 2009 bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom