Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Spurs rather take that than Ingram, Hart, Kuzma, and 2 first rounders?
LOL
go ahead Pop, go ahead

Not about substance of package. Fact of the matter that there’s someone else willing to trade for him. It’s very similar to the Melo situation whether we like to see it or not. Only difference is Kawhi isn’t as vocal about it.

for that package?

lol

you guys sure are funny

See reply above

Do we know that this is what the Lakers are willing to give up??
no but boston and philly not wanting to include brown or fultz makes their offers way inferior

they are doing that because they know koala dont want to be there and they arent gonna give them guys up for a year rental

lakers on the other hand seem to give no dambs take two of our young guys of your choosing and two first rounders

gonna be mass heart attacks in cali if lebron goes elsewhere

wouldnt put it past him. see what he did to the knicks in 2010

Cleveland is holding Kevin Love close to the chest but I know they’re gonna offer him up for Kawhi by tonight.

If I’m the Lakers I stick with that offer and wait till trade deadline or free agency.

Only risk is Kawhi being convinced to stay whenever he plays next year.

If the Lakers really put up both BI and Kuzma along with future firsts, Spurs should pull the trigger. If they aren't willing to include both of those guys, I feel like the Philly deal trumps theirs even without Fultz being a part of it.

If there’s one thing I appreciate Bron for....its making free agency a fiasco and event of its own :lol:

Y’all remember free agency prior to the decision? Quiet comparatively speaking. Social media, shorter contracts, high profile player agency and super team hunting, + trade happy “gotta get something back” teams....have turned this into a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom