Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna be mass heart attacks in cali if lebron goes elsewhere

wouldnt put it past him. see what he did to the knicks in 2010

Poor anaoligy. Knicks played themselves. LeBron never verbally expressed interest in only playing in NYC. You can argue he knew where he was going to play a few weeks before free agency began and diliberatly took those team meetings to sabotage corresponding team.

The twist of fate if Cedi actually glows up :rofl:

We might owe that one mod an apology :lol:. “Perennial all star” Cedi guy.

Furkan Korkmaz has actually been the leading scorer for that Turkey team in both of their games...dude did not even look like he belonged in the NBA this past season.

So trust me, those numbers by Cedi are meaningless.

If the Lakers really put up both BI and Kuzma along with future firsts, Spurs should pull the trigger. If they aren't willing to include both of those guys, I feel like the Philly deal trumps theirs even without Fultz being a part of it.

Don’t tell this to Laker fans. They licking their chops for Kawhi.

Don’t tell this to Laker fans. They licking their chops for Kawhi.
tenor.gif

There isn't really anything BI can do RIGHT NOW that Saric can't. Ingram obviously has a higher ceiling though due to being 3+ years younger.

Covington is a good 3 and D piece on a solid contract that would start immediately.

The 2021 Miami pick is going to be more appealing than whatever the Lakers picks would be if they created a super team.

You have to add Kuzma and maybe even Hart too, depending on whatever else Philly would be willing to include, if you're the Lakers and really want him, IMO.

still like the Lakers deal. Saric and Cov are solid players. Ingram has way more upside and potential star

Reactions: MVP
i like the Lakers deal too. I love Saric but not a huge fan of Covington. But that Miami #1 is kind of sexy

He’s a chucker. Gonna look even worse on a bad team.

The Spurs won 47 games this year and Dario would have been the second best player on that team. They’d be adding him, a SF that just made 1st Team All Defense, Lonnie Walker and probably Zhaire. And Popovich would still be their coach. They ain’t gonna suck.

He’s a chucker. Gonna look even worse on a bad team.
Don't see the Spurs being "bad". Adding Lonnie and then Saric, Covington, and whatever else they would get in a Kawhi trade to a team that won 47 games isn't going to yield bad results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom