Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to sound like I'm bitter, but this has been refuted by Zach Lowe and a few other NBA reporters. he did receive offers from other teams, he just wants justification so he doesn't get Flack for joining the best team in the league. At the end of the day he can do whatever he wants, but he did receive offers from other teams he just chose to go to the Warriors.

Zach Lowe said no such thing. These are his actual words on what transpired

"By the middle of Monday, Cousins' people were calling teams and pitching deals: one-year, $15 million in one place, per sources, other numbers in other places. Clearly, there was not much interest. It might be that the richest deal easily and quickly available to him was that full midlevel exception contract starting at around $8.6 million.

Any team offering that -- and I'm not sure as of this writing that one did -- might have sensed its leverage and tried to coax Cousins into a two-year deal at that price. For many of them, that was the smart play. Cousins would have justifiably resisted. Others are hoarding cap space for the summer of 2019 and so would have restricted their offers to one season."

Hopefully the Wolves trade Butler to the sixers to take them out of running for kawhi

people out here saying the warriors ruined the league again lol

hell nah im more excited now about the season in years

whats lebron gonna do with the lakers

can houston do what they did last year

the spurs in shambles

are the warriors running on e after 5 straight finals

will okc finally be a contender with roberson back and melo gone

will the wolves finally impode

are the mavericks the real young core

will juicy j finally get the minutes he deserves in new orleans

will the celtics mesh well with all that talent

can the sixers take the next step

will the raptors actually become a contender now that lebron gone

will the knicks finally get the number one pick in the draft lottery

**** i just might get the real nba league pass this year instead of the bootleg $15 one :lol:
What team your cheering for?

Over/Under on how long before Lonzo records a LeBron diss track?

You already know he's penning emergency bars right now. LOL.

2D7A39C2-065B-4871-A9E1-8500174EA665.gif
:emoji_hugging:

Zach Lowe said no such thing. These are his actual words on what transpired

This is what I'm saying. Team were weary of over spending on a guy who has temper tantrums and his badly injured. So of course the Warriors closed the deal. He takes a few less million and guarantees a ring. It ain't rocket science. If I'm a mid level team I'm not over paying for that either. But if I have the best team in the league I'll gamble 5 mil on that. It doesn't hurt me either way.

These GMs thought they had LEVERAGE because there was no money in the market. Sounds like the Pelicans and Lakers thought they could get him for peanuts. So he made an executive decision to play for the Champs for said peanuts.
I swear must just post and don't read anything. Cousins and his agent threw out a number and teams were not going to pay that price. Cousins decided to play for the MLE with GS or Boston. GS beat Boston to the deal.
He gets peanut because he's worth peanuts with his injury.

Over/Under on how long before Lonzo records a LeBron diss track?

You already know he's penning emergency bars right now. LOL.
Lebron just gon hit him with

“My son shoot better than you” and dead all of that.

This is what happens when you attempt to build a squad around Jimmy Butler, no suprises bout that report

Wonder what’s gonna happen with Capella? Seeming like no one wants to pay this guy what he wants. Tough spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom