Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gobert makes his team a top three defense and scores highly efficiently.

Makes the case for top 15 player in the league. Not many as impactful as him on a night to night basis.

Few things I learned today:

Milsap's hand was messed up when he did return in March, he was basically playing one handed

This season will be the first time in 6 years that Rubio will play a second consecutive season with the same head coach

Gobert makes his team a top three defense and scores highly efficiently.

Makes the case for top 15 player in the league. Not many as impactful as him on a night to night basis.
Yes but you could name 15 players that are better than him in a vacuum. Imo

i'm crying, they probably had a gun to dude's head and made him say this

So I looked into it and Dwight has surprisingly missed very few games. Aside from 11/12 (54) and 14/15 (41) the fewest amount of games is 71 outside of that.

Edit: Too be clear, I do understand the impact the back injury had on his game while on the court, though.

So I looked into it and Dwight has surprisingly missed very few games. Aside from 11/12 (54) and 14/15 (41) the fewest amount of games is 71 outside of that.

Edit: Too be clear, I do understand the impact the back injury had on his game while on the court, though.
Dwight really had no business returning as soon as he did for the Lakers in 2012-13. He wasn't supposed to return until January of that season. A part of me thinks he returned so soon so Kobe and Laker fans wouldn't call him out. :lol:

Mitch screwed up not trading Pau for more depth that summer.

'09-'11 seems like a major epoch for Asian basketball fans, I think Hibbert still has a following

edit: nvm, they've just been making fun of him

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom