Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah no speculation she put that out there herself that she got a tell all coming lol

So you mean they’re no longer together and da whole famb is bout to get put on blast?

These young bols never learn :smh::smh::smh:

^^^Lala got a lot of work done.

Cool $50 since the Lakers will win under that, and the nuggets will win over.
giphy.gif

I don't wanna hear nothing bout no injuries or y'all coach.

tumblr_mov7qqBTQe1rndkpvo1_500.gif

As a regular person, I wouldn’t do that...

You guys take **** too seriously

Still, even as a professional athlete, this is the absolute worst thing you could do and is the reason why these dudes end up with multiple BMs then subsequently on the hook for the next 18 years...just so they’re kid can see them play in their peak like YouTube and NBATV don’t exist.

Ain’t gonna be fun when you see that withdrawal from you’re checking account for child support every month just so a lil ***** could see you hoop :lol:

As a regular person, I wouldn’t do that...

You guys take **** too seriously
You said in your OP if you were in the NBA. So yes, our response wasn't to regular you, it was to NBA you. And it's still a stupid *** reason to have a kid. An yes, I'm aware we're just shooting the ****. I don't mean personal offense brother

Safe
You always keep it safe.

You cover all bases.
Never extreme.
I’d put my life in hands like yours, I believe you’d make the right choice.
Saying OKC is a lock is safe? Some other dude said OKC could miss the playoffs right after I said that :lol: if Roberson comes back and can't defend exceptionally well, it changes a lot. I am in the boat that he will come back and defend a little below what he used to, which is why I have them as a lock

Still, even as a professional athlete, this is the absolute worst thing you could do and is the reason why these dudes end up with multiple BMs then subsequently on the hook for the next 18 years...just so they’re kid can see them play in their peak like YouTube and NBATV don’t exist.

Ain’t gonna be fun when you see that withdrawal from you’re checking account for child support every month just so a lil ***** could see you hoop :lol:

Wait what makes you and equality equality think you’re in a position to determine when anyone should have kids?

I was just throwing out a wild hypothetical and saying it was cool that Lebrons kids get to see him in his prime and appreciate it live.

This turned into: “people like you with your logic shouldn’t have kids”

What kind of bull**** is that?

This is also the same thread where some idiot said Tatum should be driving an accord instead of a Benz.

This is f****** stupid.

Saying OKC is a lock is safe? Some other dude said OKC could miss the playoffs right after I said that :lol: if Roberson comes back and can't defend exceptionally well, it changes a lot. I am in the boat that he will come back and defend a little below what he used to, which is why I have them as a lock
Lol, no I was talking about your Roberson comment specifically. You were like “””it hinges on Roberson and his health he’s either going to be the same good or not as good””” :lol:

Lol, no I was talking about your Roberson comment specifically. You were like “””it hinges on Roberson and his health he’s either going to be the same good or not as good””” :lol:
Yes, if he comes back and is a below average defender they probably won't be a lock to make the playoffs. You disagree with that? :lol:

Have you ever seen him once he passes the ball?
If it’s not for an assist he just stands there waiting for it back.
There isn’t a World in this Galaxy in which Westbrook could/would play off of the ball.
He won’t do it.
He won’t move.
Yeah true. Will be a Beastbrook fan no matter what regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom