Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
This series was ****in embarrassing. No idea how we didn’t average 10+ runs a game. Their pitchers are trash. Blew so many games. I’m disgusted.

Stanton is lookin lost, like he's swingin wet spaghetti. letting the pinstripes and the aura get to him. this is that period when NY tests him and see how he handles that NY love and back page attention. we boo'd Arod :lol:

this dude better get it together cause this city figures it out pretty quick if you'll never belong here and were just a flash in the pan. he looks like he has one plan up there, nothing else. he looks clumsy and unathletic in the field. when he hits it, it's goes to the 4 train, when he hits it. but the majority he just a hits a rocket right to someone or fan. hope I'm wrong man, this dude makes alot of money :lol:

terrible series and terrible game all together but its like opening week so cant really doubt them just yet

454C0DF2-E51A-4037-8093-93AE6394F2C1.jpeg

Went to the game Weds!

Sevy is a pleasure to watch man! Such a good pitcher!

Had an excellent time!

Just wish the stadium and hard rock didnt rob me of so much cash :lol:

And as far as the series with Baltimore goes, we stunk it up!

Mr.Guy Mr.Guy you went to two games this weekend? :smh: step back and don't go into the Bronx again plz.

Did Stanton K like this in Miami?

This team looks like ****. Might shut this game off. Seve looks off tonight too.

I’m ready to fire Boone.

Back
Top Bottom