Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Have any of you sat in the bleachers at Yankee Stadium? If so, how is it there?

great experience. i’d try to do a day game for that.

i’ve prob sat everywhere the views not the best but it’s definitely fun especially if you go with a group

season tix right next to the creatures in sec.37 one yr in the old stadium, loved it ...

would definitely do it again if i had the chance ..

The atmosphere in the bleachers definitely carried over from the old stadium that why I still choose those seats for home games.

Red Sox have this little brother/sister mentality going on whenever they play us lol!

They love nights like tonight win or lose. Glad we got the W though.

Bald Vinny new releases :nthat::lol:

FB_IMG_1523548326661.jpg

http://store.baldvinny.com/product/tyler-3-16

Brock Holt is such a little girl :lol:

"I probably said something I shouldn't have to start it off, so I apologize for that," Holt said postgame following the Yankees' 10-7 win over the Red Sox.

"I just wanted him to know it was a bad slide. I think everyone on the field knows that it was. I think he knows that now too."

Holt said he thought that was the end of it. So when Joe Kelly appeared to retaliate in the seventh inning, plunking Austin, even Holt was surprised.

"I thought it was over," he said. "Like I said, we're not trying to fight those guys over there. They're big. I wasn't expecting it to happen. Something did happen. It escalated quickly."

Holt was jovial postgame, joking that as soon as he saw Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton run toward the ensuing pile after Austin charged the mound, he backed away. He chalked it up to two teams playing hard.

Back
Top Bottom