Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Stanton will not last here, mark my words. He looks like a basketball player swinging a bat. Doesn't look like a baseball player to me. Also looks like he's lost, like he doesn't fit in or belong here. Kinda looks like a guy who'd be perfect in KC .

Never like the Sonny deal from the start.

/rant ...

I get the same feeling, I don't think Stanton lasts long here. I hope he does but he just looks uncomfortable. I'm fine with firing Aaron Boone today though.

Honestly I got that feeling with Stanton after that 1st homestand. Like I said, hope I'm 100% wrong ....

Stanton is 7-12 with 3 RBI, only 3 K's, and raised his BA from .196 to .241 over the last 3 games.

Obviously it's a small sample size but he's coming around.

I dislike Boone so I'd be up for his firing. He's a trapper keeper manager, if it wasn't for his home run to push us to the World Series, he'd be just another random person to have dawned the pinstripes.

To those who don't/didn't want Boone, who are you hiring instead?
I would have preferred A-Rod. The man has a high baseball IQ and does well with helping younger players. Plus, I trust him to trust his gut rather than whatever a stat sheet may say.

I would have preferred A-Rod. The man has a high baseball IQ and does well with helping younger players. Plus, I trust him to trust his gut rather than whatever a stat sheet may say.

A-Rod? Nah. No way would have that worked out IMO.

Arod would've gotten Trump treatment here :lol:

Papers would've had a stupid backpage and pic everyday :lol:

I wanted Tony Pena. Dont know what he did to ownership to not even be considered but I thought he was the man ...

Peña wasn't successful as an actual manager, don't think he'd do well. A Rod sadly wouldn't be accepted by many.

Gleyber hitting .370 with a .935 OPS. Can’t be called up until next Wednesday if the yankees want the 7th year of control on him.

Gleyber hitting .370 with a .935 OPS. Can’t be called up until next Wednesday if the yankees want the 7th year of control on him.

Which no doubt they will want that 7th year. He is raking though, might as well call him up if he's ready.

Back
Top Bottom