Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
u keep hearing "wait till Stanton gets hot", is worth watching him sh*t the bed the rest of the year ?

how did anyone honestly give this meathead that much bread ? he just goes up there, swings as hard as he can, no approach. soft mentally, perfect example of how athletes can't handle NY. he'd be "Giancarlo the superhero" again in Milwaukee . we got Judge, lets see if anyone else would like to wait for his hot streaks :smh:

<---- salty but satisfied ...

Everybody needs to calm down.

Win % wise we are the best team in baseball.

2nd most runs scored, 3rd least runs allowed in the AL.

First it’s complaining about Bird. Then Chapman. Then Dellin. Then Gary. Then Stanton. Then Didi. Then Gardner. Then CC. Then Tanaka.

Everyone needs to step off the ledge

I’m assuming Chance Adams, Dillon Tate, Jordan Montgomery, Domingo Acevedo, Clint Frazier, Estevan Florial, Thairo Estrada, Brandon Drury. And lesser prospects as throw ins. Is the pool they are going with for trade deadline.

It’ll probably be Fulmer, buttttttt I’m still thinking Archer gets dealt here

Fulmer kinda reminds me of Gerrit Cole.

Detroit has his fastball % way down in favor of breaking stuff for no reason. Your fastball should be your #1 pitch if it's in the mid-upper 90's.

I'd be okay with Cole Hamels or Pat Corbin. Wonder how much it'd take to get Bumgarner. :lol:

Sat in the rain with my girl tonight. Guess she’s a keeper?

Attachments

• 168A71E1-89F2-4F44-848F-EAFB208BC62D.jpeg
    168A71E1-89F2-4F44-848F-EAFB208BC62D.jpeg
    409 KB · Views: 4
  • 23E4AB5C-046D-4739-9424-01C5532D6993.jpeg
    23E4AB5C-046D-4739-9424-01C5532D6993.jpeg
    370.4 KB · Views: 4
Everybody needs to calm down.

Win % wise we are the best team in baseball.

2nd most runs scored, 3rd least runs allowed in the AL.

First it’s complaining about Bird. Then Chapman. Then Dellin. Then Gary. Then Stanton. Then Didi. Then Gardner. Then CC. Then Tanaka.

Everyone needs to step off the ledge

nah i like this squad... my only complain is the starting pitching/bullpen is trash... but its not every game they are trash so its whatever... as far as batters in slump like didi and stanton im not worried cuz the rest of the team picks them up and they have those games where they single handedly carry the team so it evens out... and i remember when some people were saying didi was the best shortstop who played for the yanks... hes good but come on lets be serious :lol: and if machado is serious about signing here he might have to play short or 3rd base... who would you rather give up didi or andujar? its a decision you have to make on one of them but it has to be made... i like both but come on machado on this team is like KD on the warriors you got multiple weapons :pimp:

nah i like this squad... my only complain is the starting pitching/bullpen is trash... but its not every game they are trash so its whatever... as far as batters in slump like didi and stanton im not worried cuz the rest of the team picks them up and they have those games where they single handedly carry the team so it evens out... and i remember when some people were saying didi was the best shortstop who played for the yanks... hes good but come on lets be serious :lol: and if machado is serious about signing here he might have to play short or 3rd base... who would you rather give up didi or andujar? its a decision you have to make on one of them but it has to be made... i like both but come on machado on this team is like KD on the warriors you got multiple weapons :pimp:
The analogy of KD on the Warriors is what just sold me on saying no to Machado and keeping what we have.

im perfectly fine with what we have to be honest... if we get machado or not im a still love this team... but you cant deny talent... we going to find out this year in the playoffs if we win or not that will determine what we need for this team to succeed....

You trade Gardner, put Stanton in LF. And rotate one of Andujar and Didi in and out and whoever is not in the field is DH

Still think the deal you have to give Machado or Harper is going to be super risky.

That’s ridiculous. Give them a day game for Sunday or push the Baltimore game that was rained out back in that series.

Johnny Damon was asked about a renewed rivalry between the Red Sox. When asked who he would be rooting for. He said “New York”

Clean shaven Damon >>>>>

The only way I’d be okay with chasing Machado or Harper is if we go $40-50 mil a year for 6 years, no opt outs. Going $30-35mil for 10-12 years, no thanks. Especially when that 10-12 years will likely have an opt out after 4, and then you’d have to give them a second 10 year contract. That’s where we always get burned on long term deals, that early opt out that we end up giving a second deal that was just as long as the first.

I’d go Harper over Machado in those circumstances of 6 years. Have a hole in LF soon. And he’s a LH bat. Also in terms of team bottom line, he’d generate a lot more money for the team.

Back
Top Bottom