Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
A lineup featuring Judge, Stanton, Harper, Sanchez, Bird, Gregorius, & Torres :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Wonder how good of a starter we could get in a trade centered around Frazier & Andujar.

dont have a preference for manny or harper as long as we get 1 would be dope... but i agree harper would be a better choice... besides stanton and judge i dont care for the outfielders on this team... and i would prefer not to break up the infield didi and andujar are pretty good to give up on

Andujar and Torres will be solid, as will be Didi. I'd take Bryce over Machado. I'm no longer sold on Bird, and whenever I see him, I just can't help think of how much of a slow runner he is which irks me quite a bit for some odd reason. Not to mention whenever he runs I can't help but think that he's a fragile little guy :smh:

We gotta young team and they're making too many errors. Game should have been a blow out but these dumb *** errors allowed them to keep playing and get to our bullpen which shouldn't have happened.

Andujar and Torres will be solid, as will be Didi. I'd take Bryce over Machado. I'm no longer sold on Bird, and whenever I see him, I just can't help think of how much of a slow runner he is which irks me quite a bit for some odd reason. Not to mention whenever he runs I can't help but think that he's a fragile little guy :smh:

Yeah Bird is probably our slowest player since Posada, and definitely Bryce over Machado (if we're going to spend 200+ M's however, I'd prefer to spend it on a pitcher). We have an overload of talent in the infield, and I'm not sure if we bring back Hicks or Gardner next year (they probably aren't starters if we do).

^ if we dont sign manny or bryce im fine with bringing in a pitcher... what starters are available? and i would let go off hicks and gardy next year and just put frazier there

^ if we dont sign manny or bryce im fine with bringing in a pitcher... what starters are available? and i would let go off hicks and gardy next year and just put frazier there

Gardner is definitely a goner. Wouldn't be surprised if Hicks remains. essential1 essential1 when can we be expected to see Florial?

the way our lineup is hitting our 2nd unit with our Triple A team can be Top 15 MLB Offense which is crazy

C Romine
1B Austin
2B Walker
SS Wade
3B Torreyes
OF Drury
OF Frazier
OF McKinny/Ellsbum

Gardner is definitely a goner. Wouldn't be surprised if Hicks remains. essential1 essential1 when can we be expected to see Florial?

Do we ever?

Honestly don’t know. Not sure he gets much run this year unless they clear out the team a bit.

Gardner
Hicks
Stanton
Judge
Austin
Frazier

All in the way. Maybe he gets a cup of coffee in September. But I don’t think there can be a fair assessment until offseason when we see what we got going on in terms of OF depth.

We’ve left so many on base this game. Should be up 5-6 runs easily and keep ****in up. Pathetic job by the offense so far.

We should move on from Hicks and Gardner after this year. Maybe stay with Gardner if he’s a guy off the bench playing LF, CF, RF. Still getting 100 or so games, but not a starter.

This is an embarrassing loss if we lose this game. So many people on base and we choke. I’m ****in hot. And why is Adam Warren coming in for such a critical inning if he just got back from the DL. That doesn’t make sense.

Is their pitcher wearing makeup? Looks like he got some **** on his eyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom