Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Most I'd give up is Frazier & German/Loaisiga and that's with the assumption that he re-signs in the winter.

Rental bats never fetch top prospects.

Now that offer I would do with quickness.

Won't happen, but just to get ya thinking: Didi, Clint & German/Loaisiga for Machado. Re-sign Machado to play SS, Andujar stays a 3B.

You entertaining that at all or nah?

Last edited:
Was just looking at our roster and if we don't sign any of our free agents and find some way to dump Ellsbury we could fit both Machado and Harper in our budget unless they command some crazy 400 mil plus contract each.

Some of these trade rumors got me nervous. Better not give up a top prospect to rent a player, don’t care how good he is. If you want Machado that bad, pay him after the season.

I’m assuming they feel like pitching is screwed so just bulk up offense. I get it but no.

Disgusted with two of these losses to Bal, shouldn’t be losing to them at all. Put up some ****in runs.

C3A81F13-CA4B-4E6F-ABA2-4E42ACBBEC3E.png

Here we go. There's a part of me that just says "**** it" let's get Machado and Harper and **** being under the cap.

ugh lets keep these prospects please. why? get a guy we can get in Dec. getting the feeling they want to dump didi :frown: dude has been amazing for us, no one expected him to play at this level.

I want no part of Machado if he's not playing 3B.

It's not even cause of Didi. Manny is a bad defender at short.

this team is fine the way it is, it's likable. soon as Manny goes into that "get comfortable slump", media is gonna murder him for that hairdo alone and he's gonna bounce anyway ... DON'T DO IT !!!

5 run lead should be good enough to get Sonny to the 4th ....

anybody else feel like Andujar is starting to fall in love with his arm ? dude seems like he's waiting to show it off now ....

5 run lead should be good enough to get Sonny to the 4th ....

anybody else feel like Andujar is starting to fall in love with his arm ? dude seems like he's waiting to show it off now ....

Yup...thought same thing last night. I think every throw is going high when he releases also

Back
Top Bottom