***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Russell and Lockette connection at least won me fantasy even if our RB choked away the real life game.

What is good with Carson? He's killing my friends squad.

I have a damn WR problem lol

Julio, Amari, Lockett and Kupp and Djax too before he got hurt.

Gonna try and sell high on Lockett or Kupp for a RB

As do I, an embarrassment of riches really. OBJ, Evans, Ridley, Sterling Shep, Hardman & Agholor. I need to consider moving for an RB. Conner & Carson ain't cutting it.

What is good with Carson? He's killing my friends squad.

As do I, an embarrassment of riches really. OBJ, Evans, Ridley, Sterling Shep, Hardman & Agholor. I need to consider moving for an RB. Conner & Carson ain't cutting it.
HE IS PLAYING LIKE TRASH

4 fumbles in three games. Most of them leading to immediate points for the other team. Kept falling down in the backfield yesterday.

On the plus side for you, our idiot coaches are still committed to force feeding him the ball and taking it out of our HoF QB’s hands. So your friend is probably good.

HE IS PLAYING LIKE TRASH

4 fumbles in three games. Most of them leading to immediate points for the other team. Kept falling down in the backfield yesterday.

On the plus side for you, our idiot coaches are still committed to force feeding him the ball and taking it out of our HoF QB’s hands. So your friend is probably good.

I didn't lose because of Carson yesterday per say, but he didn't help in the effort.

Russ balled the **** out for me in my other league tho :pimp: .

Cool because I was debating on Kyle Allen (vs HOU) or Jacoby (vs OAK)

Or i could stick with Josh Allen (vs NE) dont like this one for Josh though

That's my predicament. Play Josh Allen against the Pats and Stream the defense (I own Pats my other QB is Cam).
Or look for a QB to stream and start the Pats Defense against the Bills. ?

Saquon out 4-8 weeks with a high ankle sprain. Giants bye is week 11 so we may not see Barkley until week 12.

I didn't lose because of Carson yesterday per say, but he didn't help in the effort.

Russ balled the **** out for me in my other league tho :pimp: .
Russ is really playing great this year so far. And I see it continuing.

Lost in all three of my leagues, SMH. Unless Montgomery gets me 30+. Not happening. Hate getting off to slow starts.

Saquon out 4-8 weeks with a high ankle sprain. Giants bye is week 11 so we may not see Barkley until week 12.

What FA back do we think they'd bring in? I might just go after Gallman as a bench stash.

What FA back do we think they'd bring in? I might just go after Gallman as a bench stash.
Good question, I'm not sure who's even out there though.

I only have Barkley in one league so I'm gonna try to grab Gallman just because. But I'm staying away otherwise.

Cam already ruled out for Week 4.

If we start Darryl Williams at LT instead of Greg Little he’s gonna face a lot more pressure than this past week and that still resulted in 2 strip sacks, 1 which Arizona recovered

Got offered a trade:

I trade: Fournette and Hollywood
I recieve: Gurley and Woods

Thots? Fournette is my main back and my other WRs are Antonio Brown (RIP) and Michael Thomas. Teams in absolute shambles rn

1PPR. we play RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/flex(rb/wr/te)

my brandin Cooks for his George Kittle

My team:
WR: julio jones/Brandin Cooks/josh gordon/nelson agholor/desean jackson
TE: TJ Hockenson

His team:
Ty Hilton/Allen Robinson/Phillip Dorsett
TE: Mark Andrews/George Kittle

fair trade?

@‘ing all the people in here who chided me for not accepting C.Ridley and C.Carson for D.Watson. You can still hold your opinion and feel that it’s correct, but it’s definitely not a ****ing no-brainer like some of y’all were suggesting.

Watson with at least 25 points in two of three games this year, terrible offensive line and all :smokin

Got offered a trade:

I trade: Fournette and Hollywood
I recieve: Gurley and Woods

Thots? Fournette is my main back and my other WRs are Antonio Brown (RIP) and Michael Thomas. Teams in absolute shambles rn

it’s that time where we gotta make drastic moves. I have Gurley and I’m holding. He went against 3 tough defenses and I’m gonna believe he is poised for some breakout games.
Woods is obviously the WR3 but he does have some big play ability.

I might be inclined to make that trade

Yeah I'm going to take the trade.

Where do we stand on Duke Johnson. I know a lot of us drafted him rather high after Lamar Miller went down. We still riding or releasing him? I also have Jaylen Samuels, Mostert, and Malcolm Brown but now that Saquon is out, I'm pretty thin at RB and can't really afford to sit on all these "handcuffs" hoping that one will pan out.

Who would you drop/move out of all these guys: Duke, Jaylen, Mostert, and Malcolm Brown

looking to trade maybe 1 of my wr's for a decent rb, i got a good stash of em:

adam thielen
ty hilton
tyler boyd
christian kirk
terry mclaurin
calvin ridley

looking to probably trade kirk or boyd for a tier 2 rb

looking to trade maybe 1 of my wr's for a decent rb, i got a good stash of em:

adam thielen
ty hilton
tyler boyd