***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

3-0 baby!!!
FF8EA058-5F3F-4B85-A27D-8CF8A3CF564B.jpeg
049FD35F-9C12-4E2A-842F-308723258D0B.jpeg

I’m 3-0 after taking David Johnson, Derrick Henry and Devonta Freeman as my top 3 picks.

Bizzare stuff. Probably felt this was my worst bust of a draft ever but all of a sudden my team looks deep.

1-1 in my main league
2-0 in my other league. This win is sweeter because it was against the reigning champ. He was up 1 but I had the bears D, smoked him.

As a Kamara owner...trade my Justin Jackson for his Latavius?

With the amount of work they’re giving Kamara now I should probably protect my investment since my RB depth isn’t the greatest.

Agreed but t Gurley owner is 0-3 and has miles sanders as his rb2 so maybe I can finagle something.

I would dead *** rather have Sanders right now over Sony :lol:

If you were me as a Kamara owner though would you flip Justin Jackson for Latavius? Considering the workload Kamara is currently getting.

Texans working out CJ Anderson...

I don't get it man. Duke Johnson is a stud. They have a terrible O Line and Deshaun refuses to check down to him under pressure

Squeezing out wins w/ Gurley. Really hoping they increase his play count.
Gonna try flip some of my WRs for another back. Having to choose who to play with JuJu, Cooks, Ridley, Terry is the biz.

I’m 3-0 after taking David Johnson, Derrick Henry and Devonta Freeman as my top 3 picks.

Bizzare stuff. Probably felt this was my worst bust of a draft ever but all of a sudden my team looks deep.

I am 3-0 with David Johnson, Mike Thomas and Freeman for my first 3 rounders.. I can't even break 105 points lol..

I think it will catch up to me real soon if these 3 don't show out.

Sitting at 3-0 with the second highest total scoring in the league. Julio, Dalvin and Kittle were my first 3 picks. Need Kittle to start showing out but Jimmy G sucks :smh::lol:

I need an RB. I sent a trade proposal with me giving up Shepard and Josh Jacobs for Mark Ingram.

My RB/WR’s

RB: CMC, Montgomery, Sanders, Thompson, Jacobs
WR: Julio, Lockett, Watkins, DJ Moore, Shepard, Hardman

Any advice? Good/bad move? I rarely make trades because I feel like I’m getting screwed lol
Owner is thinking about accepting at the moment.

I need an RB. I sent a trade proposal with me giving up Shepard and Josh Jacobs for Mark Ingram.

My RB/WR’s

Any advice? Good/bad move? I rarely make trades because I feel like I’m getting screwed lol
Jacobs is a stud. He was just coming back from an injury and sickness last week. Don't give up on him.

Montgomery is also getting more carries as the weeks progress. Same with Miles Sanders, despite his fumbles. Your team is solid as is.

My RB/WR’s

Don't do it. Jacobs will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom