***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Yup, Fournette hasn't even had a good game but he's had 10+ all three games

id hold IMO

Got offered a trade:

I trade: Fournette and Hollywood
I recieve: Gurley and Woods

Thots? Fournette is my main back and my other WRs are Antonio Brown (RIP) and Michael Thomas. Teams in absolute shambles rn

Nah keeep what you got

1PPR. we play RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/flex(rb/wr/te)

my brandin Cooks for his George Kittle

My team:
WR: julio jones/Brandin Cooks/josh gordon/nelson agholor/desean jackson
TE: TJ Hockenson

His team:
Ty Hilton/Allen Robinson/Phillip Dorsett
TE: Mark Andrews/George Kittle

fair trade?

Take it

Whats chances Bears suck it up vs the Skins or if i bench them there's a stat correction that I take an L

Screenshot_20190923-090231_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Scary Terry is really good. Think I’m flexing him next week against the Giants after they got torched by Mike Evans

Thank God I still got the W...bears D scared the **** outta me.

Might have to start putting McLaurin in the line up

3/3 this week

after watching the vast majority of bears games last year and owning AR and Jordan Howard. I knew better to draft any Bears besides their defense. Nagy and Tribusky TRASH.

on another note. Kupp seem to be a top 10 WR ROS.:D Don't know what I'm gonna do with Robert Woods.

Got the trifecta this week, first pick down in 2/3 leagues, 2 leagues got the high score without Quon... crazy.... top score gets paid in my money league

At this point Montgomery is droppable. Nagy is such a bad coach

Nagy is trash as **** with his dumb *** trick plays and **** all the time thinking he’s Andy Reid x Belichek and Trubisky is buns but droppable....? Wut

He also had 13.3 and 9.6 points these last two games and the season is three games in. Unless you play in a 6 team league with 4 bench spots then idk who the hell you’re dropping him for.

Got offered a trade:

I trade: Fournette and Hollywood
I recieve: Gurley and Woods

Thots? Fournette is my main back and my other WRs are Antonio Brown (RIP) and Michael Thomas. Teams in absolute shambles rn

Definitely do that.

Who’s the waiver targets y’all trynna get? I’m not sure if I’ll bother this week. Just caught some bad breaks but I’ll be aight

Back
Top Bottom