***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

QB - Deshaun Watson
RB - Ezekiel Elliott
RB - Todd Gurley
WR - Kenny Golladay
WR - Cooper Kupp
WR - Will Fuller
TE - Travis Kelce

Bench: AJ Green, Lamar Jackson, Curtis Samuel, Darrell Henderson, Anthony Miller, Kalen Ballage

Last edited:
QB - Deshaun Watson
RB - Ezekiel Elliott
RB - Todd Gurley
WR - Kenny Golladay
WR - Cooper Krupp
WR - Will Fuller
TE - Travis Kelce

Bench: AJ Green, Lamar Jackson, Curtis Samuel, Darrell Henderson, Anthony Miller, Kalen Ballage
I really like this team on paper, but would be worried about Zeke and Gurley with their respective situations. A lot of potential at WR, but nothing really a proven commodity outside of AJ, but he has injury issues. I feel like it's a team that goes to the Championship game if things go right or bombs completely.

QB - Deshaun Watson
RB - Ezekiel Elliott
RB - Todd Gurley
WR - Kenny Golladay
WR - Cooper Krupp
WR - Will Fuller
TE - Travis Kelce

Gotta be a 10 team league at best :lol:

The one with the best value. I’m drafting whichever of the three is available as my flex if they’re there in the fourth round.

Does everyone draft a backup QB? In a 10 team, 1 QB league I’d get one and stream match ups if I have to.

I’m leery about Zeke and Gordon. I’ve been staying away from them in mocks and like my outcomes

Helped my girl draft her team this year because she asked for help. 10 team league was as follows.

QB: A Rodgers to start/Big Ben bench

WR: AB/Diggs/Mike Williams
M Sanu/Corey Davis bench

RB: Saquan/Gurley/James White(flex)
Shady McCoy/Nyheim Hines bench

TE: Ebron/M Andrews backup

Then Fairbairn at K and Eagles defense (streaming defenses)

howd u get that team. ab, saquan, AND gurley?

We used to work together (me, my girl, rest of the league) and they were always the type to try and grab sleepers to flex their football knowledge. I told them I don't do fantasy because I like enjoying games stress free and they got her to join and I knew they'd let guys slip because they're too caught up on fantasy blogs lol

This is the first fantasy season in years where I remember key guys having question marks attached to their name/drafts. Guys like Zeke, Gurley, Gordon, AB. Even Metcalf if you wanted to take a chance with him.

Waiting to see how it plays out. But I might go RB / WR in Round 1 & 2. Initially was thinking RB RB.
See who you’re targeting and how they match up here versus other players that you would draft in their place

https://docs google com/spreadsheets/d/115bjZ3H-cEev6OthYfhaX2eByuSXwiDrZy-SUih0WRQ/htmlview

Don’t like the way it posts so just add the . Between docs and com

Thoughts on TEs this year guys? Need more input. And Justin Jackson the other Rb for chargers. You think Austin Ekeler is going to be the workhorse if Gordon planning to hold out? :nerd:

Thoughts on TEs this year guys? Need more input. And Justin Jackson the other Rb for chargers. You think Austin Ekeler is going to be the workhorse if Gordon planning to hold out? :nerd:

Ekeler is way too tiny to be a workhorse. Justin Jackson fits perfectly into that while Ekeler fits perfectly into the James White type of role.

Back
Top Bottom