***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

See who you’re targeting and how they match up here versus other players that you would draft in their place

https://docs google com/spreadsheets/d/115bjZ3H-cEev6OthYfhaX2eByuSXwiDrZy-SUih0WRQ/htmlview

Don’t like the way it posts so just add the . Between docs and com

I'm probably an idiot but I tried selecting my players in the cell but it doesn't work.

I’ll be scouting tonight........ mainly looking at jimmy, Goodwin, JALEN HURD and the backfield mostly breida. I’m head over heel for Jalen Hurd right now. Tonight could be the icing on the cake. :lol:

I’ll be scouting tonight........ mainly looking at jimmy, Goodwin, JALEN HURD and the backfield mostly breida. I’m head over heel for Jalen Hurd right now. Tonight could be the icing on the cake. :lol:

I definitely need to see what they’re doing with Breida and Coleman.

What's your guys thoughts on D. Henry? Sucks he's still listed as injured but sources say it isn't that bad. I think I could live with it and hope it's in the same ballpark figures as he finished the season

What's your guys thoughts on D. Henry? Sucks he's still listed as injured but sources say it isn't that bad. I think I could live with it and hope it's in the same ballpark figures as he finished the season

I think he’s the guy he’s been the rest of his career, not the guy that was putting up prime AP stats for three games to finish the year.

Damn.

I'll see what it looks like in actual drafts then.

5/6 of my leagues are auction so I don't know what he'll actually go for

If you take away those monster few weeks he had later in the season, he was pretty **** IIRC :lol: .

I legit trust Dion Lewis more season long :lol: he’s honestly a better all around player. And that offense just isn’t good. Crazy to me Mariota hasn’t had a single WR go over 1,000 yards since he’s been there.

Man watching this game tonight I think I wanna stay away from all Broncos and Niners besides maybe their defenses :lol:

So I’m bored at the crib doing a Mock draft.. and I’ve never used the zero RB method so i tried it out...

QB: Mitch
RB: Ekeler / Penny / Ballage / Samuels / Justice Hill / Darwin thompson
WR: Juju / Odell / Woods / Boyd / Gordon
TE: Kittle
D: Don’t matter
K: Tucker

In a full point PPR.. what y’all think if i went with this method? I’m pick #10 out of a 12 teamer. We are a Keeper league but we starting fresh this year so we are drafting with the intentions of keeping going forward.

Ideally at #10 if i went regular method i’m Deadset on taking Chubb

watched a little of the game tonight, some hot takes.

-jimmy g might possibly be an actual bust when it’s all said and done

- i will own the broncos defense in at least one of my leagues. i wouldn’t be surprised if they finish #1

-e sanders and courtland sutton will be late round steals. do not sleep on flacco in a new environment

watched a little of the game tonight, some hot takes.

-jimmy g might possibly be an actual bust when it’s all said and done

- i will own the broncos defense in at least one of my leagues. i wouldn’t be surprised if they finish #1

-e sanders and courtland sutton will be late round steals. do not sleep on flacco in a new environment

Eh Flacco is still not good. He completed 7/11 passes for only 59 yards. The defense looked really, really good but the Broncos OL looked shaky and that worries me because you want a team to be able to dominate the time of possession if you get their D/ST.

Sanders looked good but it remains to be seen exactly how conservative the Broncos are planning on being. They legit might run the ball 30+ times per game just to hope the defense wins it for them. That offense is not going to be good enough to keep two WR’s fantasy relevant. So it’s gonna be either one or the other, or neither, as far as being a consistent fantasy starter.

I'm def targeting Coleman.

I've been doing so many mocks, and it #10 I'm more than likely guaranteed to be left with a WR or Conner or something.

I'm thinking Chubb at #10 if he's there, then pairing him with a WR in round 2.

Just did another mock:

QB: Mitch (It was either him/Josh Allen/Carr/Stafford)
RB: Chubb/Montgomery/Samuels/Sanders/Singletary
WR: Juju/Edelman/Boyd/Robinson/Tyrell Williams / Miller / Hardman
TE: Cook
Def: Bears
K: Vinatieri

I'd be happy with this.

Last edited:
I'm def targeting Coleman.

I've been doing so many mocks, and it #10 I'm more than likely guaranteed to be left with a WR or Conner or something.

I'm thinking Chubb at #10 if he's there, then pairing him with a WR in round 2.

Just did another mock:

QB: Mitch (It was either him/Josh Allen/Carr/Stafford)
RB: Chubb/Montgomery/Samuels/Sanders/Singletary
WR: Juju/Edelman/Boyd/Robinson/Tyrell Williams / Miller / Hardman
TE: Cook
Def: Bears
K: Vinatieri

I'd be happy with this.

Man I'm # 10 too in a half ppr league and I'm thinking either Chubb, Conner or OBJ with the first pick. No too thrilled with the draft position but we'll see. For my second though, I'm almost thinking I may reach for my guy Ty Hill. Had him last year and he was HELLA fun to own. Single handedly would win weeks for me!

Man I'm # 10 too in a half ppr league and I'm thinking either Chubb, Conner or OBJ with the first pick. No too thrilled with the draft position but we'll see. For my second though, I'm almost thinking I may reach for my guy Ty Hill. Had him last year and he was HELLA fun to own. Single handedly would win weeks for me!

Yeah last year I had Tyreke x Mahomes x Kamara x Ebron combo :lol::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Yep I’m pissed, I got the alert from one of my fantasy apps and I’m sure others in my league got it as well. Now his stock is going to go up and my drafts are less than a week away.

Same mine is this Sunday.

My league is all of my guys, and my brother... We are all from Chicago so... If I want him... Realistically... I'd have to take him 2nd round.

It's a keeper league so I'd have him for 3 seasons. I'd just have to hope he turns into what I think he will be and that's Kareem Hunt in KC minus the off field issues.

Same mine is this Sunday.

My league is all of my guys, and my brother... We are all from Chicago so... If I want him... Realistically... I'd have to take him 2nd round.

It's a keeper league so I'd have him for 3 seasons. I'd just have to hope he turns into what I think he will be and that's Kareem Hunt in KC minus the off field issues.

He’s going to put up Kareem Hunt/Arian Foster numbers.

So far the dudes in my two keeper league that are in the top 6 (I have a bottom 6 pick) as far as what’s left on the board after our keepers seem to be more enamored still with Conner, Devonta Freeman, Kerryon, Josh Jacobs, Sony Michel, Damien Williams and Mike Evans. Hoping it stays that way and I get the 7 or 8 pick to lock him down.

He’s going to put up Kareem Hunt/Arian Foster numbers.

So far the dudes in my two keeper league that are in the top 6 (I have a bottom 6 pick) as far as what’s left on the board after our keepers seem to be more enamored still with Conner, Devonta Freeman, Kerryon, Josh Jacobs, Sony Michel, Damien Williams and Mike Evans. Hoping it stays that way and I get the 7 or 8 pick to lock him down.

Yeah Nagy was the one using Hunt in KC.. I know he's going to do the same to help Mitch out with a solid running game and pass catching back.

I'm a go all in on Montgomery 2nd round if he's there, he won't make it back to me in the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom