***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

1st draft is Thursday have been mocking here n there since friday. I got 6th pick and I can land a sure fire #1 WR but im debating what to do woth the 2nd pick.

Biggest gamble is taking Kelce with 2nd pick which left me in a bind for another big WR, and my RB1 ended up being Carson

Im thinking of sticking with WR/WR then RB worry about the TE later like i normally do

My most recent mock was nice - Nuk, Thomas, Gurley, Gordon, Ingram, Jeffery, White, Bears, Njoku, Brees, Sanders - then i switched to auto

Thats provided gordon shows up which im expecting he will

1st draft is Thursday have been mocking here n there since friday. I got 6th pick and I can land a sure fire #1 WR but im debating what to do woth the 2nd pick.

Biggest gamble is taking Kelce with 2nd pick which left me in a bind for another big WR, and my RB1 ended up being Carson

Im thinking of sticking with WR/WR then RB worry about the TE later like i normally do

My most recent mock was nice - Nuk, Thomas, Gurley, Gordon, Ingram, Jeffery, White, Bears, Njoku, Brees, Sanders - then i switched to auto

Thats provided gordon shows up which im expecting he will

How exactly are you getting Nuk, Michael Thomas and Gurley?

I don't hate it - going to need one of the RBs to really take a step forward, I think.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 11.12.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 11.12.57 AM.png
    249 KB · Views: 15
Should we be looking hard at James Washington for late round keeper value? The Steelers really churn out WR talent one after another.

My league going on year 4 folded :smh: but was able to round up new guys to join. Looks like we are drafting 8/26.
Work league is drafting the 29th.

Should we be looking hard at James Washington for late round keeper value? The Steelers really churn out WR talent one after another.

Absolutely.

See here’s the thing. I love what I’ve seen from Washington and so has everybody else...but he’s played basically none with the starters and is essentially subbing in for JuJu with the 2nd team and running his routes so far in preseason. So we have no idea if they’re gonna switch him to the spot where Moncrief would be or what.

Man yahoo mocks are on some other stuff. If this happens I’ll be ecstatic. 4th in a 12 team ppr.

Cam
Carson
Lamar Miller
Hopkins
Evans
AB
Cook
Cooks

Jones
Jordan Howard
Guice
Samuels
Thompson

Bench is a little thin but that starting lineup is lethal if no one gets hurt.

Man yahoo mocks are on some other stuff. If this happens I’ll be ecstatic. 4th in a 12 team ppr.

Cam
Carson
Lamar Miller
Hopkins
Evans
AB
Cook
Cooks

Jones
Jordan Howard
Guice
Samuels
Thompson

Bench is a little thin but that starting lineup is lethal if no one gets hurt.

Not really feeling your RB's to be honest. WR, especially if AB plays, is tops for sure.

Got drafts this Friday night, Saturday morning then next Friday, Saturday and Sunday. That’s enough for me

We can do pre-season trades and Melvin Gordon and Phillip Lindsay were put on the block.

Adams and Hopkins my first 2 keepers and im deciding to let Mike Evans walk.

Would you rather keep Kerryon Johnson for a 7th round pick, Melvin Gordon who will be a Round 1 pick like Adams and Hopkins, or Phillip Lindsay as a 12th round pick.

Melvin Gordon is a top scoring back if he plays and im tempted to just go for it and solidify my WR's and RB's with basically top 5 scoring amongst the 3. But i have no idea what to make of MGIII situation. and Lindsay is pretty good value but he may never produce like MGIII.

We can do pre-season trades and Melvin Gordon and Phillip Lindsay were put on the block.

Adams and Hopkins my first 2 keepers and im deciding to let Mike Evans walk.

Would you rather keep Kerryon Johnson for a 7th round pick, Melvin Gordon who will be a Round 1 pick like Adams and Hopkins, or Phillip Lindsay as a 12th round pick.

Melvin Gordon is a top scoring back if he plays and im tempted to just go for it and solidify my WR's and RB's with basically top 5 scoring amongst the 3. But i have no idea what to make of MGIII situation. and Lindsay is pretty good value but he may never produce like MGIII.

I personally don’t think Gordon is coming back any earlier than Week 10 if at all. I’m staying away from him completely.

In a 12 team 0.5 PPR league where you start two RB’s, three WR’s and a flex would you rather have the 4th pick or the 10th pick?

I’m at the 4 spot but the dude at the 10 spot wants to swap positions and I’m debating it at the moment. I’d like to grab maybe Chubb and Michael Thomas or JuJu if I move to the 10 spot.

In a 12 team 0.5 PPR league where you start two RB’s, three WR’s and a flex would you rather have the 4th pick or the 10th pick?

I’m at the 4 spot but the dude at the 10 spot wants to swap positions and I’m debating it at the moment. I’d like to grab maybe Chubb and Michael Thomas or JuJu if I move to the 10 spot.

If you think Zeke is coming back and playing a full season you stick at 4.

Getting one of Kamara, Barkley, Zeke, CMC is the way to go.

Im in a brand new keeper league and got the 3rd pick which is perfect imo. Dont need to make the decision between Saquon, Kamara, CMC.

Just did a mock and im even more happy with it. I know yall talking about this zero RB stuff that I entirely disagree with. But in a 12 man league RB's become even more important as they will go even quicker. I'd much rather have that 4 spot and get whatever RB you like most. And TBH after those 3 RB's id probably take Bell if you dont feel comfortable with Zeke as well. Given Jerry Jones is running him out of Dallas I wouldn't. Bell is still LeVeon Bell. He didn't get injured. And the last time he played he was considered the best back in the league, one that catches as well as he runs. And to counter not trusting the Jets compared to the Steelers. If Saqoun did what he did in New York, so can Bell. Sam Darnold should improve but still inexperienced to the point where he will rely on checking down to Bell in the pass game.

Anybody got a good top 20 or 30 running back list that they like.

Plan to use it as reference for later rounds.

Anybody got a good top 20 or 30 running back list that they like.

Plan to use it as reference for later rounds.

Hope this helps

95CF0B58-0E91-4AF1-AF5D-893216573A51.png

35F72783-1DC7-4086-9101-F5558B7368CC.png
04DB3D16-CD03-4EE7-AD97-E583E93714F8.png
5BD5F83F-8944-40F3-95DB-4BA211D2B0BE.png

First year using the ultimate draft kit, usually I do my own research and make my own list before my draft, but I didn’t have time this year and I had my first draft of the season last Saturday

Back
Top Bottom