***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

my fantasy is on point tonight cuz i got the patriots defense but my opponent got edelman and hes killing it tonight :smh:

this is why i hate fantasy because sometimes you have to root against your own favorite team.... and since the giants have no chance and are my favorite team i hope the pats get a fumble or interception right now :smh: :lol:

Need some advice... Would y'all trade obj for zach ertz? I have Dissly but need a more consistent player than obj

Yup I only questioned starting Edelman in the flex because he was going into the game hurt (Q) and it's a Thursday night game..

Up 20+

Need some advice... Would y'all trade obj for zach ertz? I have Dissly but need a more consistent player than obj
Unless you can start multiple TE or put TE in your flex, I wouldn't. And even then, I'd rather put a RB in my flex than a TE

Unless you can start multiple TE or put TE in your flex, I wouldn't. And even then, I'd rather put a RB in my flex than a TE

Yea, ertz would be my flex.

I appreciate the input. Yea I'm still going back and forth but leaning towards just keeping obj

Sony really got vultured three times smh

Worse by selfish punk as Brady :angry:

Oh well ill take the 11.3 .. my opponent was forced to play Gordon with Watkins out :smile:

No i just pray beckham & diggs keeps stinkin it up for them and we'll be in business

source.gif
:pimp:

This dude that owns DJ wants Edmonds from me bad.

My Emmanuel Sanders, Shepard, Edmonds and Marquise Brown for his AJ Green, McLaurin and Chris Thompson?

Skeptical about McLaurin’s usage under the new Skins coach though if he’s looking to constantly run.

I hope he doesn’t, I’m going against him, juju, Melvin, and carson

dudes team prob gonna go off when he’s been losing as of late

Main league I went up against James White & work league against Brady. Not ideal but could have been worse for both.

This dude that owns DJ wants Edmonds from me bad.

My Emmanuel Sanders, Shepard, Edmonds and Marquise Brown for his AJ Green, McLaurin and Chris Thompson?

Skeptical about McLaurin’s usage under the new Skins coach though if he’s looking to constantly run.

Why not just try and trade 1 for 1. Im looking at this complete list for both sides and im like :rolleyes

Sounds like trading just to trade. AJ is a toss up, Thompson useless atm, and McLaurin is the bright spot. You giving up 3 useable guys and possibly a 4th (at least for a week)

Back
Top Bottom