***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

^Agreed

Will full be dependent on what you have on your respective teams. But I typically don't trade unless I'm upgrading a position or adding depth to my bench

Screenshot_20191011-091457.jpg

Hock, Vance, Vernon Davis, Eifert or Witten? I still have Herndon in my line up lol

Why not just try and trade 1 for 1. Im looking at this complete list for both sides and im like :rolleyes

Sounds like trading just to trade. AJ is a toss up, Thompson useless atm, and McLaurin is the bright spot. You giving up 3 useable guys and possibly a 4th (at least for a week)
^Agreed

Will full be dependent on what you have on your respective teams. But I typically don't trade unless I'm upgrading a position or adding depth to my bench
Yeah that trade ain’t it
Hold Chase until it’s him for another essential player

Honestly my RB position is traaash in that league. I have Ingram, Montgomery, McCoy, Gore, Singletary and Edmonds. I’m 1-4 cause of injuries and putting too much faith in Montgomery, Sony and Duke Johnson where I drafted them. So I made some trades and I at least have Ingram who I have faith in but this week with Montgomery and Gore on bye I’m forced to start McCoy as my RB2 in a must win week. Would you just swap Edmonds with the dude for Chris Thompson to start him this week vs the Dolphins? I also offered him Emmanuel Sanders and Edmonds for AJ Green and Thompson. I’d have Tyreek, AJ, Edelman, Landry, Shepard and Marquise Brown at WR. We start two RB’s, two WR’s and two flexes.

Honestly my RB position is traaash in that league. I have Ingram, Montgomery, McCoy, Gore, Singletary and Edmonds. I’m 1-4 cause of injuries and putting too much faith in Montgomery, Sony and Duke Johnson where I drafted them. So I made some trades and I at least have Ingram who I have faith in but this week with Montgomery and Gore on bye I’m forced to start McCoy as my RB2 in a must win week. Would you just swap Edmonds with the dude for Chris Thompson to start him this week vs the Dolphins? I also offered him Emmanuel Sanders and Edmonds for AJ Green and Thompson. I’d have Tyreek, AJ, Edelman, Landry, Shepard and Marquise Brown at WR. We start two RB’s, two WR’s and two flexes.

I mean if youre forced to start Shady id wait to see whats happening with DJ. Let him miss and Edmonds has a good game vs falcons and you could maybe flip him for more. Youre not gaining anything with Thompson imo. And from the sounds of it theyre about to let AP have a retirement game

I mean if youre forced to start Shady id wait to see whats happening with DJ. Let him miss and Edmonds has a good game vs falcons and you could maybe flip him for more. Youre not gaining anything with Thompson imo. And from the sounds of it theyre about to let AP have a retirement game

If DJ comes back to practice today and is fine for the game then Edmonds is useless and my RB situation is still terrible and I wouldn’t have AJ Green who looks like he’s gonna play as soon as next week. He went through walkthroughs with the team today.

Traded j Landry for Robby Anderson of nyj. Figured that I get an extra week cuz his bye week is done, he gets Darnold back, has a better chance to explode, and his ROS schedule looks promising.

thoughts?

At least try to trade the dude. I don't know what kind of league you are in, but if its PPR white still has a lot of value.

Standard .. not gonna get anything worth it for him with these numbers he'll most likely stay out there.

I need a defense and kicker anyway, and had to pick up Malcom already. So either Waller or Bears may end up being dropped as well if it comes down to it :rolleyes

Have Kelce but picked up Hunter. Maybe use as trade bait.

Added Henry also (dropped Gore), but I have Waller. I was surprised to see him chillin in FA late last night; I didn't know he was even practicing until I clicked into the app and read a bit more.

My only 'dilemma' is I added Witten already with Waller on the BYE. If there is any clarity on HH before 4:25 (Cowboys/Jets) I may opt to start him for SNF and hope for the best. I'll be dropping Witten anyhow so I'm hoping I can maybe trade Henry down the line.

Added Henry also (dropped Gore), but I have Waller. I was surprised to see him chillin in FA late last night; I didn't know he was even practicing until I clicked into the app and read a bit more.

My only 'dilemma' is I added Witten already with Waller on the BYE. If there is any clarity on HH before 4:25 (Cowboys/Jets) I may opt to start him for SNF and hope for the best. I'll be dropping Witten anyhow so I'm hoping I can maybe trade Henry down the line.

How are you guys vs TE’s? I have to start Witten this week in one league with Waller on bye too.

Would have had Everett this week if I didn’t prioritize Chris Herndon over him.....

Back
Top Bottom