***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

are yall playing rodgers and adams or benching both? im leaning towards benching both...picked up jameis winston to start but dont know who to replace adams with

ya davante Adams... I got both on my fantasy and if both are healthy I usually play both....ended up putting Metcalf and jameis in

I cant think of a team that even needa a RB right now

Screenshot_20191012-100204_Chrome.jpg

I’m stuck this week with the bye week. I’m struggling at RB. Chase or Thompson? I have Miles on the bench but I don’t think against Minnesota is a good move. Any advice? Full PPR

I’m stuck this week with the bye week. I’m struggling at RB. Chase or Thompson? I have Miles on the bench but I don’t think against Minnesota is a good move. Any advice? Full PPR

chase if DJ is out. Thompson’s floor if probably at least 10 points (5/50) so it’s not too bad in a full PPR

Ugh. John Kelly signed. I guess better the CJ.
But I’m not too sure who the play is in LA.

Brown v Henderson (with a wild card in Kelly)?

I'd go Jimmy Graham here. Indoors, Monday night. Most likely gonna be a shootout. Second pick would probably be OJ.

Thats what im thinking too. Who do i drop? Im thinking DMont, if Gurley doesnt play next week either and Brown is a true lead back then him vs ATL is looking good

Screenshot_20191012-135826_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Also if Tyreek doesnt go who yall like McLaurin or Fitz (standard)? Ive played fitz twice and all he's got me is 4 damn points each time :angry: :smh:

Thats what im thinking too. Who do i drop? Im thinking DMont, if Gurley doesnt play next week either and Brown is a true lead back then him vs ATL is looking good

Screenshot_20191012-135826_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Also if Tyreek doesnt go who yall like McLaurin or Fitz (standard)? Ive played fitz twice and all he's got me is 4 damn points each time :angry: :smh:

That's tough. Montgomery has been mad disappointing (I have him in two leagues), especially after how much NT and others hyped him. I feel like he's the type of dude you drop and then regret it when he explodes. They do have a pretty tough schedule though.

Mclaurin/Fitz is probably a coin flip. Atlanta and Miami are both trash. I'd probably go Fitz based on continuity at the QB position.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the is trade someone proposed to me? I’d get Le’Veon Bell and A. Brown (WR for Ten), for Lindsay and Golladay.
4079D3DE-659E-4C80-9771-EB3DFAF4422F.jpeg

Ugh. John Kelly signed. I guess better the CJ.
But I’m not too sure who the play is in LA.

Brown v Henderson (with a wild card in Kelly)?

It’s 100% Malcolm brown and has been for 2 years now. Only reason CJ Anderson got burn last year was Malcolm brown got hurt too

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the is trade someone proposed to me? I’d get Le’Veon Bell and A. Brown (WR for Ten), for Lindsay and Golladay.
4079D3DE-659E-4C80-9771-EB3DFAF4422F.jpeg

What’s the scoring settings and what do your wide receivers look like before and after? The jets schedule is one of the softest I’ve ever seen after the next two games so I feel like he has a real solid chance to blow up

It’s 100% Malcolm brown and has been for 2 years now. Only reason CJ Anderson got burn last year was Malcolm brown got hurt too

was a ton of Henderson talk and hype coming into the year. He was the handcuff everyone wanted then game 1 happened.

was a ton of Henderson talk and hype coming into the year. He was the handcuff everyone wanted then game 1 happened.

Even in preseason the rams sat Brown to keep him healthy. This is likely going to be a one man show with Henderson mixing in a little in the pass game. Henderson looked awful carrying the ball when he got the chance

My opponent has Gurley and i scooped Brown to block him because he had droppable players on the bench.

What the chances brown has a good game? Should i play him? Im 0-5 and want to stick it to him for offering mw BS trades every week

I got Carson and Aaron Jones in atm (standard)

My opponent has Gurley and i scooped Brown to block him because he had droppable players on the bench.

What the chances brown has a good game? Should i play him? Im 0-5 and want to stick it to him for offering mw BS trades every week

I got Carson and Aaron Jones in atm (standard)

Carson and Jones are must starts especially in standard. Brown‘s a flex but a good scoop up.

Another league (standard), i need a flex

Options: Ekeler Gordon McLaurin Sutton

QB: Watson
RB: Michel / Fournette
WR: Hopkins / M.Thomas
TE: Everett
DEF: Ravens
K: empty (will wait until SNF/MNF)

Back
Top Bottom