***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I had Fuller in the IR slot and had Pittsburgh defense with the temporary roster spot. Didn’t wanna drop them since they’re playing the Bengals and my other defense is the Pats vs Cowboys who have a solid offense. Now I regret not just dropping Pittsburgh since my WRs for the week are trash due to BYEs. He has 17 with an entire quarter to play

i wasnt doubting williams was good... i saw that the last game... i benched him cuz i didnt know if he was #1 with hines back... boy was i wrong smh... ronald jones better come through on sunday
I started Williams. It was either him or Ballage in my 2nd flex spot.

Brian Hill burned me last week. I saw Williams look good last week but i wasnt sure about usage w1ith Wilkins back from injury and active

At the same time - if you were in my position - are you starting him over Carson & A.Jones who have been set it and forget for you all season?

My RB: Carson Jones Michel Williams Wilkins

if you have carson and jones then no need to put williams there unless you use him as a flex... i like having 2 WR and a third WR at flex... problem is my main guy is injured... i have mixon and james conner... and my bench is jonathan williams and jones... i used jones and mixon for this week... hopefully they come through... im weak at RB but my wide receivers are pretty good... got davante adams, sutton and john brown... got TY and and diggs on the bench

Brian Hill burned me last week. I saw Williams look good last week but i wasnt sure about usage w1ith Wilkins back from injury and active

At the same time - if you were in my position - are you starting him over Carson & A.Jones who have been set it and forget for you all season?

My RB: Carson Jones Michel Williams Wilkins

Nah I wouldn't have played him over any of your top 3. Especially with how they presented that it would be a committee deal. Jones and Carson could potentially have tough games at San Fran and Philly respectively, but I wouldn't bench either of them TBH.

if you have carson and jones then no need to put williams there unless you use him as a flex... i like having 2 WR and a third WR at flex... problem is my main guy is injured... i have mixon and james conner... and my bench is jonathan williams and jones... i used jones and mixon for this week... hopefully they come through... im weak at RB but my wide receivers are pretty good... got davante adams, sutton and john brown... got TY and and diggs on the bench

This is the league where the commish was on his 1 RB and a flex deal so those 2 have been locked in. Hope those 2 can give me at least 15 though

1525EF4E-0C6B-4FE5-90A8-24D1F2FCCAEF.png
115D0340-AEE8-42A2-ADEB-F8F272B4270A.png
B4203319-E601-448A-90D5-BFD7D2CC3CD8.png
65FAE1D4-1900-4301-9C6D-3D266C5D2E3B.png
C6AA1BC2-A211-49A9-AFF1-9DD64A0BC251.png

My lineups look decent ?

I’m unsure if I should start Mixon or White in the flex. Pats receiving core is banged up so White should get a lot of action but he shares short yardage snaps with Burkhead while mixon gets all the burn. Except Mixon is up against Pitt so that changes everything

Got Jonathan Williams off waivers and started him because David Johnson is on bye. Williams came through for me. David Johnson been buns. Hoping Mack out a few weeks so I can start him. Not feeling good about David Johnson.

Got Jonathan Williams off waivers and started him because David Johnson is on bye. Williams came through for me. David Johnson been buns. Hoping Mack out a few weeks so I can start him. Not feeling good about David Johnson.

David Johnson ain't ****. I wouldn't trust starting him.

I have similar sentiments w/ Conner. Even if he's ruled healthy, I'm going to be hesitant starting him the rest of the way.

David Johnson is never sniffing the starting line up ever again. I should have picked up Williams. But I ended up getting Scarborough

I would just like to state that I spent $51 on Jordan ****ing Wilkins. I thought there would be no way Williams would completely take over, being that Wilkins had looked real good and been the backup for the last two seasons while Williams hadn’t even been active til like a week or two ago.

I would just like to state that I spent $51 on Jordan ****ing Wilkins. I thought there would be no way Williams would completely take over, being that Wilkins had looked real good and been the backup for the last two seasons while Williams hadn’t even been active til like a week or two ago.

Classic buc em buc em :lol: Wilkins legit saw the field last night only on Special Teams. I was kinda shocked.

Back
Top Bottom