***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Is James White worth holding in standard? Going to need a tight end this week and he’s likely on the chopping block.

Is James White worth holding in standard? Going to need a tight end this week and he’s likely on the chopping block.

James White has always been a PPR flex. Never was a huge standard league guy. He’ll get 7 catches for 25 yards and 6 rushes for20 yards which in PPR equates to 11.5 points but in standard is like 4.5 points lol

James White has always been a PPR flex. Never was a huge standard league guy. He’ll get 7 catches for 25 yards and 6 rushes for20 yards which in PPR equates to 11.5 points but in standard is like 4.5 points lol

Yeah I scooped him up off waivers when he got dropped since I own Sony as well. With Burkhead back though that backfield looks too crowded. With the byes hitting me this week I’m probably dropping.

baltimore defense or rams defense? both teams playing each other on mnf. it might be a toss up imo :frown:

I had the rams last 2 weeks, dropped them & picked up Ravens to use ROS unless someone drops the Packers for 13-15

Nah. I dropped him a while ago his production isnt there this year for standard.

The commish hit me up to explain this situation...

FA in my league starts at 6pm every Wednesday. A guy in my league that’s 5-6 tried to pick up the Browns defense right at 6. But for some reason FA didn’t start until 6:30. If u try to pick up a player before FA begins, it will add them to waivers. So I ended up picking up the Browns defense a little after 6:30. The commish asked if I could drop the Browns defense and give it to him and provided me proof that he tried to pick them up at 6. I told commish nah cause it’s not my fault FA didn’t start on time. I’m trying to make the playoffs at 4-7. I’m not trying to help no one.

Yeah I’m thinking about dropping Folk for him. I think with the Cowboys tough schedule these next few games their offense will still be good enough to get them in field goal range most of the time and Maher can hit the long ones. Folk is good from 40 and under but I don’t think they trust him anywhere past that.

FA in my league starts at 6pm every Wednesday. A guy in my league that’s 5-6 tried to pick up the Browns defense right at 6. But for some reason FA didn’t start until 6:30. If u try to pick up a player before FA begins, it will add them to waivers. So I ended up picking up the Browns defense a little after 6:30. The commish asked if I could drop the Browns defense and give it to him and provided me proof that he tried to pick them up at 6. I told commish nah cause it’s not my fault FA didn’t start on time. I’m trying to make the playoffs at 4-7. I’m not trying to help no one.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the situation but it sounds like you ended up using your higher waiver priority to claim them? If so I don't see the issue with you keeping them.

Any word on if Ty Hilton is playing, and if so -- start him, Jon Williams(Colts), or Tarik Cohen vs. NYG at flex?

5-6 -- need this to secure 6 seed this week

Any word on if Ty Hilton is playing, and if so -- start him, Jon Williams(Colts), or Tarik Cohen vs. NYG at flex?

5-6 -- need this to secure 6 seed this week

If he plays then yeah you gotta play him over those guys unless they say he’s gonna be on a snap count.

We firing up Jonathan Williams?

I am (Mack owner). Really have no choice either. My bench is essentially handcuffs :lol: and Damien Williams/Shady who are on bye.

What does that mean "starts at 6pm" but this instance it started 6:30?

Your league/platform allows for times to be set?

Yeah the league i picked up Williams & Wilkins was because my opp has Mack. His RB: Mack Coleman (now) Hines - but im not starting either of those guys over A.Jones & Carson. Just dancing with who brought me

I'll see how they do tonight whether i keep either. It sounds like Mack injury will not be extensive

Using another dart throw on Derrius Guice this week. Got Ballage too, but he looks terrible and got lucky falling into the endzone last week :lol:

Got Dalvin on bye and Derrick Henry is my other starting RB.

Man Watson was trash last time they played Indy :smh:

That OLine and him holding the ball too damn lomg and not just running with oit has me :rolleyes

I guess i gotta roll with who brought me here. After giving me 3 last week he better ball tf out tonight i cant lose anymore

Back
Top Bottom