***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Cobb and Washington. Boyd has killed me these past two weeks.
Should I start Jaylen Samuels or Jonathan Williams?

I wanna say Williams. Ian Rapp said he's getting the start tonight (means nothing in reality but I'll take it).

need a qb to start this week, no way im startng goff with his 2+ week slump smh

brissett vs texans
derek carr vs jets
jeff driskel vs washington

im strongly debating dropping david johnson but kinda hoping he comes on late...got melvin, james white, damien willians, howard and bo as other rbs....nothing to be thrilled about

im strongly debating dropping david johnson but kinda hoping he comes on late...got melvin, james white, damien willians, howard and bo as other rbs....nothing to be thrilled about

this year has been a tough one in regards to RBs. Unless you have an elite back like Dalvin Cook, CMC, Kamara, Aaron Jones (elite in fantasy not necessarily reality) and a few other guys, most mid tier RBs are a hit or a miss. Even former elite RB Saquan is having a trash year and Zeke has had his share of duds

Last edited:

I have never been on board with DJ after that injury his 2nd year. I had him during his breakout rookie year but dude been a disappointment ever since

had a feeling i shoulda played williams tonight... just was unsure he would get majority of the touches... well hopefully ronald jones does something on sunday

Started:

i

spongebob.jpg

had a feeling i shoulda played williams tonight... just was unsure he would get majority of the touches... well hopefully ronald jones does something on sunday

he hasn’t done anything significant yet. If he breaks 15 points then you can beat yourself up but if he doesn’t score a TD he’s gonna finish this game with 11-12 points max

Watson gonna screw me two weeks in a row

8-1 about to end up 8-4 after this week

SMFH

he hasn’t done anything significant yet. If he breaks 15 points then you can beat yourself up but if he doesn’t score a TD he’s gonna finish this game with 11-12 points max

that might be true... but since im really weak at RB 11-12 points is huge for me... im relying on ronald jones and mixon on sunday

Need to Stream a Defense this week

Raiders vs Jets or Atl vs Bucs

Right now I'm leaning towards ATL because Jameis is a INT machine and ATL def has been locked in the last 2 weeks. Raiders have been better but I just dont trust them but I think they may get to Darnold for some reason.

Who should I stream??

i wasnt doubting williams was good... i saw that the last game... i benched him cuz i didnt know if he was #1 with hines back... boy was i wrong smh... ronald jones better come through on sunday

Watson gonna screw me two weeks in a row

8-1 about to end up 8-4 after this week

SMFH

This! Ive debated all week about benching this man because he scraped together 15pts the first time they played and here we are with this bs performance :angry:

Back
Top Bottom