***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Mitch is going to be a good QB to roster too, and might go undrafted.

From Weeks 4 to 10, no quarterback scored more fantasy points on a per-game basis than Trubisky (28.0) last year.

Nagy is going to put him in positions to win and I expect this offense to open up way more than it did last year in the first year of the new system.

Allen Robinson / Taylor Gabriel / Anthony Miller / Riley Ridley
Trey Burton
Montgomery / Cohen / Cordarelle Patterson

This is as talented and deep a Bears offensive roster I have ever seen.

Do you think the Bears D/ST will be just as dominant in both real life and fantasy this year? I had them last year in two leagues and it was nice not having to think about switching out my defense every damn week.

Do you think the Bears D/ST will be just as dominant in both real life and fantasy this year? I had them last year in two leagues and it was nice not having to think about switching out my defense every damn week.

Yes I do. They might not get 36 takeaways again, but I think they'll get close. Throughout the entire Bears history, causing turnovers on Defense has been their M.O. That won't change.

I believe and it sounds like they believe people are making too big a deal out of Fangio leaving. The players are still studs and Pagano knows what to do with top notch talent.

I

Yes I do. They might not get 36 takeaways again, but I think they'll get close. Throughout the entire Bears history, causing turnovers on Defense has been their M.O. That won't change.

I believe and it sounds like they believe people are making too big a deal out of Fangio leaving. The players are still studs and Pagano knows what to do with top notch talent.

I

I just don’t know how early of a pick I wanna invest in them. But having Bears D and Zeurline each week gives you a big advantage especially if the rest of your team is already good.

I just don’t know how early of a pick I wanna invest in them. But having Bears D and Zeurline each week gives you a big advantage especially if the rest of your team is already good.

In most Mock Drafts I've been in I see them being picked up round 7-8. Pretty high. But you know what you're getting with them. Especially now that Mack & Roquan have a full training camp under their belt unlike last year? Psh.

I’d only go early for Matt Ryan. His numbers in a dome are insane and he plays like 13 games indoors. If not him then I’d wait and get killa cam or Jackson.

That was my plan, not early but i was going for my man Matty Ice only QB i cared about. Dude took him 5th round. I had a note for him 7-9 (if he made it there), i would have took him in 6th if need be.

Its alright these guys make panic moves i kniw Matt is gonna have a cpl meh games early with a new OC, he'll end up getting dropped especially these dudes all took 2 QBs and ill be right there to swoop him up :evil:

He’s going too early for my liking. Idk why any QB goes before round 7 but whatever. Folks taking Maholmes in the second or third round are nuts.

The Patriots are gonna need to use Sony in the passing game this year in order for him to have a consistently good fantasy season. Last season if he didn’t get a TD he was getting like 3-5 points most of the time.

I hear you and youre right BUT when they wanted to run Spny was the guy 90% of the time. He also had at least 2 games where he scored and BB didnt challenege. One of those he scored twice and they didnt challenge.

He's capable/good at catching passes too but they gotta justify White & Burkhead still being around

So tempting to do that :lol:

It’s a ridiculous advantage when you’re basically guaranteed 20 points combined at least from your defense and kicker every week. Same thing with TE’s. People don’t wanna pick them til late but you have one that’s giving you 10-15 every week while the people that picked them late are getting 3-6 points per week it gives you a crazy advantage as well. Kittle, Greg The Leg and Bears D put my team over the top last year.

Mitch & Allen will be on my radar, esp since rushing td gonna be worth 6 but passing only 4

James Washington went undrafted i removed his name from the draft board afterwards, just gotta find a way to get him on the squad

I got 2 drafts left Thurs then following Tues

I had legatron and kittle and you’re not wrong about the advantage. I just can’t rationalize the TE in the first three rounds this year when I’d need to build up WR and RB. Hopefully I can get 10-15 points a week out of whoever I draft at TE

If you could keep two players out of these 3 in non ppr league who would it be?

Antonio Brown
Marlon Mack
Damian Williams

I had legatron and kittle and you’re not wrong about the advantage. I just can’t rationalize the TE in the first three rounds this year when I’d need to build up WR and RB. Hopefully I can get 10-15 points a week out of whoever I draft at TE

OJ and Jared Cook are the way to go this year as far as getting a TE that’ll put up around those numbers while not going at the ADP of Kelce, Kittle or Ertz. I think they’ll be worth where you’d pick them.

I'm not usually and early TE guy but this year I think it's important to lock up one of the top three. The advantage they give you is huge. It's like having another high end Flex player while your opponent is starting an RB3.

Yeah but can you build that roster up in the other positions for those extra 10 points? Like grabbing Kelce is 25 points but you won’t have an elite rb1 or wr1. Idk. I rather just go the cook Howard route and have elite receivers and good backs.

Man... I just did a mock.. 12 team / Full point PPR draft slot #10... If My roster plays out like this I'd be more than satisfied to start the season off

QB: Mitch
RB: Chubb / Montgomery / Ekler / Freeman / Justice Hill / Justin Jackson / Singletary
WR: JuJu / ARob / DeDe / Gordon
TE: Kittle
K: Butker
D: Bills

Highly unlikely Montgomery makes it to me in Round 3, but if he doesn't at that slot was people like Chris Carson / Josh Jacobs / Edelman

Man... I just did a mock.. 12 team / Full point PPR draft slot #10... If My roster plays out like this I'd be more than satisfied to start the season off

QB: Mitch
RB: Chubb / Montgomery / Ekler / Freeman / Justice Hill / Justin Jackson / Singletary
WR: JuJu / ARob / DeDe / Gordon
TE: Kittle
K: Butker
D: Bills

Highly unlikely Montgomery makes it to me in Round 3, but if he doesn't at that slot was people like Chris Carson / Josh Jacobs / Edelman

In my two keeper league with my first two picks if Montgomery gets picked before me would you rather pick potentially two out of the group of Kupp/Godwin/Edelman/Boyd/Golladay to go along with Tyreek (keeper) and fill out my two WR’s and flex each week or would you snag somebody like Chris Carson or Sony Michel if they’re still there to pair with Kamara (other keeper) and one of those WR’s out that group?

If I don’t grab a RB with my first pick I might be left looking at someone like Cohen/Howard/Duke/Justin Jackson/Peyton Barber as my RB2 once it comes back to me.

In my two keeper league with my first two picks if Montgomery gets picked before me would you rather pick potentially two out of the group of Kupp/Godwin/Edelman/Boyd/Golladay to go along with Tyreek (keeper) and fill out my two WR’s and flex each week or would you snag somebody like Chris Carson or Sony Michel if they’re still there to pair with Kamara (other keeper) and one of those WR’s out that group?

If I don’t grab a RB with my first pick I might be left looking at someone like Cohen/Howard/Duke/Justin Jackson/Peyton Barber as my RB2 once it comes back to me.

I'd probably take Edelman / Boyd / Godwin in that order and then snag Chris Carson.

Kamara
Carson
Tyreek
Edelman/Boyd/Godwin is solid as hell

Yeah but can you build that roster up in the other positions for those extra 10 points? Like grabbing Kelce is 25 points but you won’t have an elite rb1 or wr1. Idk. I rather just go the cook Howard route and have elite receivers and good backs.

Main league I have 2nd overall. If somehow Kelce came back to me beginning of R3 I would him snag him. But I understand the reason not to. I'm envisioning in my head the following and I'm not in love:

R1- CMC or Barkley :pimp:
R2 - WR or RB?
R3 - TE

Doesn't seem all that ideal right?

Yeah but can you build that roster up in the other positions for those extra 10 points? Like grabbing Kelce is 25 points but you won’t have an elite rb1 or wr1. Idk.

Thats where im at with the TE/draft ... i mocked taking kelce with my 2nd pick and each time my team was meh. When i took ertz 3rd pick it was better but still not up to my liking

wish i knew my position in a 12man league but we dont pick until everyone arrive at the crib then we choose names out of a hat

Back
Top Bottom