***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

How soon for Melvin .. im hoping he droos 5th rd

At the draft right now. Tyreek better keep his s*** together

Just not worth it to me. Zeke I’ve never worried because Jerry Jones wouldn’t let it happen, but Gordon strikes me too much of the type to sit out u til the last week possible if not the whole season. If you have a good foundation built and he’s there and the fifth and you can slot him as your flex, then maybe I’d gamble. But I’m out overall.

am I losing my week one match up or nah
Screenshot_20190822-205247_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

just did my league now... I like my roster but I messed up the last 2 picks SMH... time limit was 30 seconds miss time limit so it auto drafted... I tried to pick a better defense and kicker missed on both so got those on my last picks...also don't like how my starting qb and wr have the same bye I kinda overlooked that smh..
Screenshot_20190822-194019_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20190822-194022_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
That team is stacked. Bye weeks don't really matter and kickers/DSTs are a dime a dozen. You'll be fine.

McDonald Doyle Hooper Njoku Delanie?

If you really wanna wait then I think Delanie could be decent. I think he should at least be solid enough most of the time. Mariota has always loved him. You could probably grab Doyle or Darren Waller too at the end of the draft and just rotate them based on matchups.

Welp how did i do?

20190822_202149.jpg

1. Julio
2. Tyreek
3. A.Jones
4. Carson
5. Michel
6. Jeffery
7. Montgomery
8. Fuller
9. M.Sanders
10. McDonald
11. Winston
12. Chargers
13. Tavecchio

Delanie Waller Doyle Herndon all available still. I most likely will stream TE & QB

Mitch still out there too, which might be my move with passing TDs @4 and rushing TD @6 (standard)

The Patriots are gonna need to use Sony in the passing game this year in order for him to have a consistently good fantasy season. Last season if he didn’t get a TD he was getting like 3-5 points most of the time.

Debating so hard about when I wanna go QB. I’d love to grab Baker but idk if I wanna use that early of a pick on him. And I think Wentz has a good chance at having a big year but a lot of others in my league are wanting him especially the Eagles fan. So if not one of them two I’d probably be aiming for either grabbing Luck late and backing him up with Jameis or grabbing both Jameis and Rivers and playing them based on matchups.

There's an extra spot in the NT Yahoo league if anyone wants it. Draft on Sunday 9/1 at 5:30 PST. Buy-in $35.

I’d only go early for Matt Ryan. His numbers in a dome are insane and he plays like 13 games indoors. If not him then I’d wait and get killa cam or Jackson.

I’d only go early for Matt Ryan. His numbers in a dome are insane and he plays like 13 games indoors. If not him then I’d wait and get killa cam or Jackson.

Yeah Jackson is pretty much free. I’m making sure my bench is deep before I reach for a QB. I was hoping to get dude in the 12 or 13th round

Might sound crazy but imma stack my roster and grab Josh Allen in like the 12th round. I love his rushing upside for cheap.

Might sound crazy but imma stack my roster and grab Josh Allen in like the 12th round. I love his rushing upside for cheap.

Josh Allen isn’t getting drafted at all unless you live in Buffalo or play in a two QB league. You can just wait til the last round.

Mitch is going to be a good QB to roster too, and might go undrafted.

From Weeks 4 to 10, no quarterback scored more fantasy points on a per-game basis than Trubisky (28.0) last year.

Nagy is going to put him in positions to win and I expect this offense to open up way more than it did last year in the first year of the new system.

Allen Robinson / Taylor Gabriel / Anthony Miller / Riley Ridley
Trey Burton
Montgomery / Cohen / Cordarelle Patterson

This is as talented and deep a Bears offensive roster I have ever seen.

Josh Allen isn’t getting drafted at all unless you live in Buffalo or play in a two QB league. You can just wait til the last round.
Yea probably so. But we have a 14 for sure, possibly 16 team league. We drafting this Sunday.

Yea probably so. But we have a 14 for sure, possibly 16 team league. We drafting this Sunday.

Damn **** playing in a 14-16 man league. I wouldn’t even bother with that. But yeah in that case I guess you’ll probably have to grab him in the 12th or so like you said.

Back
Top Bottom