***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Deciding who to start at flex between DeDe Westbrook or D. Freeman.

Leaning DeDe due to being #1 option + going up against Chiefs (Hoping Jags have to air it out to compete) plus Freeman matchup ain't it this week.

I'm one of those with the Bears D and Aaron Rodgers, I'm leaning hard to starting both
thoughts?

I got Goff @CAR as a backup

didn't draft a 2nd defense

choose a flex in 0.5 PPR:
aaron jones vs CHI
Austin ekeler vs IND
marvin jones @ ARI
jarvis landry vs TEN

only reason im leaning towards not flexing jones is because he plays TNF and its against CHI

I got Aaron Jones starting ... but Chi was best total run D last year

I got Sony & Montgomery on the bench (Pitt was like #5 total run d last yr) Montgomery too much of unknown right now with his role

One league I’m in realized my roster moves method and someone got sensitive about it.
I drop the kicker to get someone off waivers and then drop someone at the last second to get a kicker again.
Nothing wrong with that and is common practice in a lot of leagues.
Dude called it out and said we only have this many bench spots blah blah blah and that my method disrupts the integrity of the league blah blah blah.
Sucks that this league is one where we all know each other very well but someone calls out my antics, which again is nothing wrong.

Commish put up a vote and will decide what and how to do things afterwards.

Yay fantasy.

Dude went ghost on us in $50 buy in league, wont even tell us if he's gonna play or not .. whats chances of someone (anywhere) wanting to take over this team?

Screenshot_20190905-154835_Chrome.jpg
Is this PPR? How many teams? I'll take it over. And win the league.

Hit my PM for my info.

One league I’m in realized my roster moves method and someone got sensitive about it.
I drop the kicker to get someone off waivers and then drop someone at the last second to get a kicker again.
Nothing wrong with that and is common practice in a lot of leagues.
Dude called it out and said we only have this many bench spots blah blah blah and that my method disrupts the integrity of the league blah blah blah.
Sucks that this league is one where we all know each other very well but someone calls out my antics, which again is nothing wrong.

Commish put up a vote and will decide what and how to do things afterwards.

Yay fantasy.
That’s nonsense I do this every year.
Look I pick up position players I don’t need if I know my opponent does. It’s not my fault they don’t make the move first or my waiver priority is higher. We play fantasy to win and have fun lol. He shouldn’t care what u do with your roster unless he scared of your team!

My league does auction adds and it's also $1 into the pot per transaction. Do what you want. :lol:

That's ****ty though.

That’s nonsense I do this every year.
Look I pick up position players I don’t need if I know my opponent does. It’s not my fault they don’t make the move first or my waiver priority is higher. We play fantasy to win and have fun lol. He shouldn’t care what u do with your roster unless he scared of your team!

My league does auction adds and it's also $1 into the pot per transaction. Do what you want. :lol:

That's ****ty though.

YeaH we were doing $1 per move until this season when we agreed to up the buy in.
I’m like whatevs, do what you gotta do but I lost a little respect for the homie. His team got decimated in the span of a few days, he owns AB, Diggs, Stefon. His other WR is AJ Green. He also drafted Damien Williams :lol:

:smh::sick:

Going to let AJones sit this one out, TNF and in Chicago. I don't got the guts lol. Going to roll with Damien at Flex.
Might roll with Jameis over Cam. Still debating

upload_2019-9-5_17-1-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-5_16-59-48.png
    upload_2019-9-5_16-59-48.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 2
I just wanted tonight to be entertaining but now I realized I’m going against Rodgers. So I have to root for a boring *** game.

Back
Top Bottom