***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I recently started smoking and got high during my draft. Had the most outrageous draft lmfao. I still think I have a good shot thi. Defending champ in my 14-year league

just looked at GB schedule and it seems like theyre playing a lot of good DEF in the beginning of the season. getting worried about owning aaron jones :rolleyes

This Montgomery usage is frustrating. Looks like the clear best back with his limited touches so far though.

Took a huge gamble putting him in tonight, I got the Bears D and thought why not?

They've got to get him more touches as the game goes on

yahoo really trying to play me
on the app if I go into Vs matchup it says I have Rodgers in even though I sat him and when I just view my team it says Goff is in the spot
The app accounts for my points as if Rodgers is in
when I log into desktop though It has Goff in which is correct
in fact I just got a TD notification that Rodgers just threw

Already down 53 and I have Adams and Montgomery playing. My opponent has the Bears D and Allen Robinson :smh:

If I knew Bears backfield was gonna play out like this, I should’ve played Josh Jacobs.

Trubisky threw the ball 45 times in a low scoring one possession game. Bears rushed the ball only 12 times. Pathetic.

got 20 points for rodgers and adams... have a feeling im a lose my week1 matchup... i think i shoulda put brees in instead but whatever...

Back
Top Bottom