***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Well the Panthers D laid an egg when I was expecting a couple turnovers, but at least my opponent had McCaffrey and Evans who also busted pretty bad.

Please help, I’m torn.

Who do I bench of the 4? Leaning Carson

Bell
Ekeler
Carson
Jacobs

Thanks

Last edited:
Is OJ Howard droppable at this point?

i was thinking the same thing SMH... i get nothing from my TE last week and now this week... i got ebron on the bench... dont know if it will help much to put in ebron for the rest of the year

On the flip side Winston is trash and he seems to be throwing to Godwin a lot imo

“Trash”

He won a tough road game last night, played turnover free football and last year Evans had 1,500+ yards and 8 TD’s along with three other 800+ yard receivers and two good TE’s...all while Jameis had his worst season.

Is OJ Howard droppable at this point?

No. As I said, last week was a complete disaster for everyone involved during that 110+ degree heat index game against the Niners. This week he played Kuechly on a short week on the road and Arians had him stay back and block for the majority of the game. He’s probably gonna have his rough weeks if that’s gonna be a thing Arians wants to do with him some games but I have high doubt that he’s just gonna be a complete bust stats wise this season. I’m sure a bunch of media members are gonna ask him about the OJ thing the next week and then he’ll make it a priority to get OJ involved at home vs the Giants next week.

Don’t drop Howard..

But I agree, screw this

Barely won last week in a random money league, this week he gives me zero and to make it worse my opponent picked up Olsen yesterday and played him against me :stoneface:

Asked this yesterday but I gotta make a decision on this trade ASAP this morning. Thoughts? 0.5 PPR

E1167048-D548-444A-B3B3-95B10A0F8B73.png

Current team

C232128E-83DB-4B2B-8C5E-D911E0E32D0E.png

5FC52D9D-1D8F-4215-B66B-9ED3EE54880F.png

I would stay away from AB. Trading for AB is a huge gamble. It could either pay off or **** u over. But even if it pays off, I don’t think he gets the same volume of targets as he did in Pitt.

“Trash”

He won a tough road game last night, played turnover free football and last year Evans had 1,500+ yards and 8 TD’s along with three other 800+ yard receivers and two good TE’s...all while Jameis had his worst season.

No. As I said, last week was a complete disaster for everyone involved during that 110+ degree heat index game against the Niners. This week he played Kuechly on a short week on the road and Arians had him stay back and block for the majority of the game. He’s probably gonna have his rough weeks if that’s gonna be a thing Arians wants to do with him some games but I have high doubt that he’s just gonna be a complete bust stats wise this season. I’m sure a bunch of media members are gonna ask him about the OJ thing the next week and then he’ll make it a priority to get OJ involved at home vs the Giants next week.

You're making me hold faith for Evans & Howard.

Waking up this morning to the OJ goose egg :angry: .

“Trash”

He won a tough road game last night, played turnover free football

That doesn’t mean **** in the fantasy world. You’re sounding like a real homer. Winston is trash bro, and if you can’t acknowledge that I’m going to need you to take off your bucs glasses. 21 points combined in the last 2 weeks. He definitely isn’t fantasy worthy. You seem fantasy knowledgeable so I guarantee he’s not on your bench

And how many of those yards/td’s to Evans were thrown by FITZPATRICK last year?

That doesn’t mean **** in the fantasy world. You’re sounding like a real homer. Winston is trash bro, and if you can’t acknowledge that I’m going to need you to take off your bucs glasses. 21 points combined in the last 2 weeks. He definitely isn’t fantasy worthy. You seem fantasy knowledgeable so I guarantee he’s not on your bench

And how many of those yards/td’s to Evans were thrown by FITZPATRICK last year?

If you’re talking fantasy wise then sure Jameis isn’t doing you any favors with that. I don’t have him on any of my teams though. Last night we played super conservative and ran the ball heavy. Avoided turnovers and played tough D. It worked.

You're making me hold faith for Evans & Howard.

Waking up this morning to the OJ goose egg :angry: .

If Jordan Reed is on waivers I’d grab him as a backup to OJ just in case Arians is gonna do this whole blocking **** with him all season. That’s what I did in one league I have him in and the other thankfully I have Waller as well.

If you’re talking fantasy wise then sure Jameis isn’t doing you any favors with that. I don’t have him on any of my teams though. Last night we played super conservative and ran the ball heavy. Avoided turnovers and played tough D. It worked.

I just don’t trust Evans this year. I could be wrong. I own Godwin, I think he’s the value pick for the Bucs this year. Evans didn’t look good to me last night. Had a drop in the end zone he normally would’ve grabbed. Could’ve been just a fluke though

Asked this yesterday but I gotta make a decision on this trade ASAP this morning. Thoughts? 0.5 PPR

E1167048-D548-444A-B3B3-95B10A0F8B73.png

Current team

C232128E-83DB-4B2B-8C5E-D911E0E32D0E.png

5FC52D9D-1D8F-4215-B66B-9ED3EE54880F.png

Take that trade. Miles Sanders and David Montgomery are basically in the same 3 back timeshare and Antonio is much better than Singletary

If Jordan Reed is on waivers I’d grab him as a backup to OJ just in case Arians is gonna do this whole blocking **** with him all season. That’s what I did in one league I have him in and the other thankfully I have Waller as well.

Has reed been cleared from the concussion protocol?

My backup plan was Chris Herndon, but I may pick up reed for a few weeks and drop OJ if he hasnt turned it around by week 5.

The usage with Howard just isnt there and I don't see that turning around. Arians has literally never used a tight end other than for blocking.

“Trash”

Man your advice when it comes to Tampa players has too much homerism in it.

Keuchly dropped a clear INT, and cpl other passes were inches away from being picks

Back
Top Bottom