***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Sooo should I take that my Montgomery and Singletary for AB and Miles Sanders trade now?

Hockenson/Cohen for Lockett?

PhotoGrid_1568385818775.jpg

PhotoGrid_1568385487299.jpg

Hockenson/? (Michel or Fournette) for Jacobs/Golladay?

PhotoGrid_1568386125171.jpg

Not scared about AB possibly getting put on the exempt list at some point? The NFL is scheduled to meet with the accuser next week.
That's a risk I'd absolutely be willing to take. In my eyes Sanders/Montgomery/Singletary are all equals and you're getting AB on top of it (and I prefer Sanders over the other two backs anyway.)

Need some help on who to start as my WR2. Thielen is WR1

ARob @ Den
or
Tyrell vs KC

Superflex .5 PPR 10 team league and I am starting DCarr as my flex with Wentz as my QB.

Need some help on who to start as my WR2. Thielen is WR1

ARob @ Den
or
Tyrell vs KC

Superflex .5 PPR 10 team league and I am starting DCarr as my flex with Wentz as my QB.

I’d go Tyrell just because you know the Chiefs will jump out to a lead and Raiders will have to play from behind and throw a lot. Denver sucks so the Bears could score 14 and just run the clock all game since their defense can shut the broncos down

JAMEIS WINSTON IS *** DAWG

but cam may be worse. dead ***.

Cam literally can’t throw the football and isn’t healthy enough to even run right now. Jameis can make any throw, he just makes terrible decisions at times.

Sucks those are my 2 options at QB (Cam and Jameis) atm lol.
I gotta believe though. It's a long season.

I'm gonna try and steal Darnold from his owner in my Superflex league. If I can get him for like a WR3/4 I'm pulling the trigger. On paper the Jets have a very QB friendly schedule from week 9-16 and they have some weapons for him to put up some numbers.

Back
Top Bottom