***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

James White not expected to play Sunday due to the birth of his newborn? :nerd:
I hope so, in one league I had to scramble and grab Burkhead to start as my RB2 this week, so White being out can't hurt :lol:.

John Ross still not picked up in one of my leagues. Should I drop Justin Jackson, I also have Ekeler, to pick up Ross?

My Sony Michel for his Devonta Freeman?

0.5 PPR...I have Ito Smith on my bench as well

Nope. Freeman and that line screams underproduction

At least Freeman is a real good pass catcher. I can see Sony annoying the hell out of me with a handful of some 2-5 point games this year. Then there’ll be others where he has 2 TD’s and 100+ yards rushing.

Somebody in my league dropped Justice Hill. In a league with $250 FAAB how much would you guys spend on him? Waivers clear at noon today.

need to fill in 2 RB/WR flex spots, PPR league

damien williams vs oakland
calvin ridley vs atlanta
christian kirk vs baltimore
terry mclaurin vs dallas
adrian peterson vs dallas

Somebody in my league dropped Justice Hill. In a league with $250 FAAB how much would you guys spend on him? Waivers clear at noon today.
Depends how badly you need or want him as well as league size and setup. Unless you feel you need an RB later this season (since he's not startable now), I wouldnt drop more than 12%.

Depends how badly you need or want him as well as league size and setup. Unless you feel you need an RB later this season (since he's not startable now), I wouldnt drop more than 12%.

I spent $6 on him and got him.

Grabbed Burkhead too for $1.

Pick two 0.5 PPR

McCoy vs Raiders
Boyd vs Niners
Breida at Bengals
Miles Sanders at Falcons

Miles Sanders at Falcons or Latavius at Rams?

Fitz at Ravens or John Ross vs Niners?

0.5 PPR

Back
Top Bottom