***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Someone in my league dropped Chris Godwin last week and no one picked him up off waivers. I already have Mike Evans on my team....what to do, what to do. Never owned two receivers on the same team before. My other receivers are Adams, Golladay and John Brown.

Someone in my league dropped Chris Godwin last week and no one picked him up off waivers. I already have Mike Evans on my team....what to do, what to do. Never owned two receivers on the same team before. My other receivers are Adams, Golladay and John Brown.

Every year we always ask ourselves in here "What kind of leagues are some of you in?" :lol: :smh: . Hopefully you scooped him up. Can just trade him or even Evans...

Every year we always ask ourselves in here "What kind of leagues are some of you in?" :lol: :smh: . Hopefully you scooped him up. Can just trade him or even Evans...

Yeah pick him up and trade one of em. Prob can sell Evans on his name, if not then you sell Godeina last game

The owner dropped Godwin for Scary Terry

We only have 4 bench spots :smh: so I gotta either drop Miles Sanders or John Brown. My other two spots are Montgomery and Golladay.

Dude says I can have anyone on his bench for Malcom Brown ...

But i dont really want anyone on his bench ill take a starter though. Can i get some help to package something up?

My Roster:
QB: Goff
RB: Gurley M.Brown Carson Mack White
WR: Julio Thielen Boyd McLaurin Metcalf
TE: Waller
K: (stream)
DEF: Bears

His Roster:
QB: Lamar Cam
RB: DJ Latavius Lindsay Howard
WR: OBJ Keenan Golladay Ridley Ross
TE: Hockenson
K: Elliott
DEF: Pats

Dude says I can have anyone on his bench for Malcom Brown ...

But i dont really want anyone on his bench ill take a starter though. Can i get some help to package something up?

My Roster:
QB: Goff
RB: Gurley M.Brown Carson Mack White
WR: Julio Thielen Boyd McLaurin Metcalf
TE: Waller
K: (stream)
DEF: Bears

His Roster:
QB: Lamar Cam
RB: DJ Latavius Lindsay Howard
WR: OBJ Keenan Golladay Ridley Ross
TE: Hockenson
K: Elliott
DEF: Pats

You don't bother with cuffing your main RB?

You don't bother with cuffing your main RB?

Yes and No .. right now with Gurley yea since Brown is being used often. Usually once they go down then i worry about it but id rather use bench space for other players (usable or tradeable).

I was gonna try and see if he wants whoever not necessarily Brown for someone in his lineup.

(Also facing him this week)

Picked up Godwin and niners defense

QB Allen
RB CMC
RB Carson
RB Jacobs or Montgomery
WR Adams
WR Evans or Godwin
K Slye
DEF Niners

Looking for my first win. This team shouldn’t have started 0-2 :smh:

I currently have Carolina and def want to drop them. In my league currently top 3 is

Jacksonville (vs Titans)
Philly (vs Lions)
TB (vs NYG)

For flex should I go McLaurin, Hardman, Allen Robinson, Tyrell or Hyde? Got Lindsay too. AR has Washington so I'm inclined to go with him

Trade offeres earlier today

I give up McCaffrey.
I get back Dak, Carson, Em Sanders

Which if I accept I have to drop 2 players. I'm thinking Gallup and either Allison or Coutee.
Any advice. I'm leaning towards accepting.
Screenshot_20190918-180520_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Trade offeres earlier today

I give up McCaffrey.
I get back Dak, Carson, Em Sanders

Which if I accept I have to drop 2 players. I'm thinking Gallup and either Allison or Coutee.
Any advice. I'm leaning towards accepting.
Screenshot_20190918-180520_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
Drop Coutee and Westbrook

Back
Top Bottom