***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I know projected points mean absolutely 0 in fantasy but why is it the projections constantly fluctuate? You’ll see a player projected for 16 then it’ll be 14 the next day. Always confused me

Just traded my Josh Gordon for Damien Williams. I got AB and I really don’t like having two WR’s from the same team. Hoping this works out cause I desperately needed a RB2.

Who should I flex standard league?

Evans vs NYG
Jacobs vs MIN
Montgomery vs WAS
Golladay vs PHI

Note, I have Godwin starting if Evans is who u would pick

Just traded my Josh Gordon for Damien Williams. I got AB and I really don’t like having two WR’s from the same team. Hoping this works out cause I desperately needed a RB2.

Better hope (myself as well since I have him in one league) Damien is fit for Sunday. He didn't practice yesterday.

Got offered AB and Sony Michael for Julio. What do yall think? I wish we new more about AB possibly being suspended.

Can't believe Andy Dalton was still on the FA list after these first two weeks. Had to snatch him up as a backup for when Dak has a bye week. Got rid of Derek Carr in the process.

Got offered AB and Sony Michael for Julio. What do yall think? I wish we new more about AB possibly being suspended.
AB with the pats now. Ain't no way he getting suspended.

I'd consider the deal depending on who your RBs are. AB is hard because Tom likes to spread the ball out. Especially with Edelman and Gordon

Pick 1 WR, 1 RB and 1 Flex

Sony
Philip Lindsay
Brandin Cooks
Tyler Boyd
Courtland Sutton
Hollywood Brown

Who’s the WR to pick up on KC? Mecole or Robinson?

Toss up. You could hit a homerun with either, and you could strikeout for 2-3 weeks with either

For flex should I go McLaurin, Hardman, Allen Robinson, Tyrell or Hyde? Got Lindsay too. AR has Washington so I'm inclined to go with him

McLaurin has an established floor right now

Trade offeres earlier today

I give up McCaffrey.
I get back Dak, Carson, Em Sanders

Which if I accept I have to drop 2 players. I'm thinking Gallup and either Allison or Coutee.
Any advice. I'm leaning towards accepting.
Screenshot_20190918-180520_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

I assume youre fine at RB giving up CMC. Drop Coutee and Westbrook

^Jones

Injuries suck
Who should I flex? .5ppr
Mack
Jacobs
McLaurin

Mack

Who should I flex standard league?

Evans vs NYG
Jacobs vs MIN
Montgomery vs WAS
Golladay vs PHI

Note, I have Godwin starting if Evans is who u would pick

Golladay

I wouldnt take it. Too much risk to give uo Julio

Greg Olsen, Peyton Barber or Christian Kirk as my Flex 2?

Barber

Choose 2:

Calvin Ridley
Robert Woods
DJ Moore
Larry Fitzgerald

Ridley Fitz

Who to pick for Standard Leauge WR:

Juju
Ridley

Ridley's been showing out lately but not sure what to do

Ridley

Pick 1 WR, 1 RB and 1 Flex

Sony
Philip Lindsay
Brandin Cooks
Tyler Boyd
Courtland Sutton
Hollywood Brown

Boyd Sony Brown

For those considering Olsen/Moore this week I wanted to chime in. At first, I was going to suggest going away from them if Kyle Allen's the starter as they'll probably lean on the run game and short throws, but I went back and re-watched the highlights of Week 17 against the Saints last year and now I'm reconsidering that sentiment. Kyle Allen can play. He completed about 60% of his passes, which is where Cam has been most of his career, threw for 227 yards and 2 TDs and had some great throws. He can throw the deep ball, he can throw on the run, and his throwing motion looks really good. This is going to give Olsen and Moore just as good of a chance, if not better with he way Cam has played, to have a nice fantasy day.

0:01: Scrambles and hits Moore on the sideline for a first down.
0:31: Hits Moore mid field for the TD.
2:35: Deep ball to Moore who makes a tough catch over Lattimore.
4:01: Rolls out of the pocket and throws off his back foot over a defender to hit Thomas in the end zone.
5:36: Steps up in the pocket to deliver a 60 yard bomb to Samuel for a TD.

He went on to hurt his shoulder in that game and had to be taken out, but he looked good. I'm not sure if Patrick Peterson plays both sides of the field, if so that could hurt Moore's production and boosting CMC and Olsen's and possibly Samuel's stats, but Allen at least gives them opportunity, perhaps mores than Cam at this stage.

Also the Cards allow the 2nd most yards per game, 4th most rush yards per game, and 6th most passing yards per game so there's plenty opportunity there it just depends how the game script goes and how much they feed CMC on the ground.

Last edited:
His 3 QBs are avail for trade .. Im looking at Watson or Brady (not selling the farm for Lamar's current production just need a serviceable 15-20 from the QB spot)

Who do i offer up? Ive been trying to get Ingram & lockett as well but i think im set with the WR i have now

Im on the right ..

PhotoGrid_1568908872338.jpg

Think im gonna ride with Baker or Jacoby this week instead of Goff (which if I do he'll prob go off)

Back
Top Bottom