***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

So Tony Pollard is sitting in FA. Would u drop any of the players below to pick him up?

1B7FF424-BF1A-4995-B584-503787F6016A.jpeg

Had my first draft last night. 12 man ppr league. What do you guys think?

QB - Cousins

RB- Chubb, Montgomery, J. White, Ekeler, L. Murray, & Pollard

WR - Julio, Edelman, Kupp, C. Davis, Fitz

TE - Jimmy Graham

Defense - Browns

K - Jake Elliott

I took Cousins in the last round, but I’m starting to second guess. Trubisky, Jimmy, & Darnold all went undrafted. Thoughts?
Trubisky

1st draft of the year tonight. Had 14th pick in 14 manager league. :sick:

Was pissed going in, so said f__k it and made some risky picks

Feedback? I'm already dropping Gano, didn't realize he was banged up. Not that the kicker is a big deal.

untitled-png.2409735

Any feedback? :nerd:

I would drop your kicker or defense for him immediately. Then next Sunday if he’s still holding out then make a decision.

Was about to say the same. Kicker the most expendable. Its nice to have kickers that are accurate & consistent but if someone is out there then peace

So much hype on Montgomery. Have him in 2 leagues, trying to make it 3. I feel like it’s very low risk high reward. He can win people leagues this year. And if you getting him in 3rd-5th round, and he duds, oh well.

Was about to say the same. Kicker the most expendable. Its nice to have kickers that are accurate & consistent but if someone is out there then peace

I want to say the same but I took the Leg fairly late too so I'm going to sit tight with him.

Same. I settled for Butker who will be solid but Leg is a beast man.

Who are we targeting on waivers that’s undrafted? I’ve got claims in for Hardman, Debo Samuels and Devante Parker. Who should I go for out of that group or is there someone better probably available?

Same. I settled for Butker who will be solid but Leg is a beast man.

Who are we targeting on waivers that’s undrafted? I’ve got claims in for Hardman, Debo Samuels and Devante Parker. Who should I go for out of that group or is there someone better probably available?

Deebo is legit. They have a bunch of injuries to their WR’s too. Him or Hardman are who I’d take a shot at.

Awesome gonna go with Debo and Hardman as options 1 and 2. Should I use any of my $100 budget or hope that I’d get one this early for free? Waiver wire clears Sunday for us and rosters only got posted on yahoo yesterday.

10 person league, thoughts? I'm not sure how I feel overall but think it's a solid team

upload_2019-8-30_0-34-23.png

upload_2019-8-30_0-34-45.png

upload_2019-8-30_0-34-58.png
Would you guys recommend switching Kirk for Trubisky?

Also, I'm thinking of dropping the Vikings D and streaming that as needed, do you all have any suggestions on who to scoop from here instead?

upload_2019-8-30_13-1-5.png

upload_2019-8-30_13-1-14.png

upload_2019-8-30_13-1-23.png

upload_2019-8-30_13-1-30.png

upload_2019-8-30_13-1-38.png

Pollard is there too so that could be a short term option?

Awesome gonna go with Debo and Hardman as options 1 and 2. Should I use any of my $100 budget or hope that I’d get one this early for free? Waiver wire clears Sunday for us and rosters only got posted on yahoo yesterday.

I’d throw a couple bucks at them just to make sure. Don’t think it would hurt you in the long run.

I have the 10th pick in a 10 man 0.5 PPR draft this Sunday...would you guys feel comfortable doubling up on RB’s or WR’s there? Or would you just grab one of each to start balanced?

We start two RB two WR and two flex

Assuming two of Connor, Chubb, Dalvin and Gurley are available at RB

Beckham, Tyreek, Michael Thomas and JuJu available at WR

Would you double up on two of either of those or grab one of each to start off more balanced?

Had my first draft last night. 12 man ppr league. What do you guys think?

QB - Cousins

RB- Chubb, Montgomery, J. White, Ekeler, L. Murray, & Pollard

WR - Julio, Edelman, Kupp, C. Davis, Fitz

TE - Jimmy Graham

Defense - Browns

K - Jake Elliott

I took Cousins in the last round, but I’m starting to second guess. Trubisky, Jimmy, & Darnold all went undrafted. Thoughts?

I like Mitch. I wouldn’t know who to drop though.

Mecole will be Tyreek 2.0 like

Dude can fly and tyreek gonna get the opposition best corner, sammy is a big body out there so Mecole may have a solid year

Back
Top Bottom