***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Drop Curtis Samuel for Will Fuller? PPR

if Cam was healthy I’d say no but Will is always a threat to catch a bomb for a TD and give you a quick 10-14 points on one scoring play. Samuel may be more consistent but without Cam, the ceiling is higher for Will, higher floor for Samuel.

my team is banged up so I don’t have much Flex potential with my usual flex guys forced to start. Would y’all put Mike Williams at Flex in a PPR or Jaylen Samuels? Jaylen looked good Monday but the game before where he had 0 usage concerns me.

Got an offer for my Ekeler for his Hollywood
I’ll be left with Gurley, Mack, Breida, Sanders, and CThompson...
But JuJu, Cooks, DJ Moore and cutting it as of now

Leaning towards accepting

Last edited:
This dude sent me an offer of my Chubb and Godwin for his Saquon and Beckham and I accepted. The commissioner went in and vetoed it and said it wasn’t a fair deal. What would you dudes do in this situation? Godwin is currently the #2 WR in fantasy and Chubb is the #4 RB in fantasy. ****ing ridiculous this dude went in minutes afterwards and vetoed the trade himself...didn’t even leave it up there for anybody in the league to vote for or anything.

Earlier that day the commissioner did a trade with this dude of Marlon Mack and Derrick Henry for Saquan and Beckham and I texted him telling him that it was garbage and he threw a fit and vetoed his own trade. So then this dude offers me that deal and I accept and he wants to be petty and veto mine too. A commissioner should NEVER be emotional like this. Terrible league to be in.

Why you giving dude problems over his trades?

The same dude traded him (the commish) Zeke and Mixon for Beckham and a holdout Melvin Gordon a couple weeks ago when it looked like Gordon was definitely holding out til Week 10. Then yesterday trades him Saquon and Beckham for Marlon Mack, who hasn’t practiced all week, and Derrick Henry. All I said was “are you dudes serious with these trades....? That’s complete garbage” and he was like “lol wtf do you want me to do” and then he vetoed it himself and threw a fit about people crying about his trades.

Keep in mind I literally know none of these dudes. The commissioner is a dude from one of my big money leagues who posted in our group chat he needed one more to join his league last second and I was like **** it and just joined cause I wanted to draft again. I’m 4-0 so I’m not trying to quit the league over this but it is complete BS.

This dude sent me an offer of my Chubb and Godwin for his Saquon and Beckham and I accepted. The commissioner went in and vetoed it and said it wasn’t a fair deal. What would you dudes do in this situation? Godwin is currently the #2 WR in fantasy and Chubb is the #4 RB in fantasy. ****ing ridiculous this dude went in minutes afterwards and vetoed the trade himself...didn’t even leave it up there for anybody in the league to vote for or anything.

Earlier that day the commissioner did a trade with this dude of Marlon Mack and Derrick Henry for Saquan and Beckham and I texted him telling him that it was garbage and he threw a fit and vetoed his own trade. So then this dude offers me that deal and I accept and he wants to be petty and veto mine too. A commissioner should NEVER be emotional like this. Terrible league to be in.

Yeah I’d leave that league. I had something similar happen two years ago. Commissioner offered to trade me Jay Ajayi, I let it sit through the weekend because I wasn’t sure, he got traded Monday, the trade was still up so I clicked accept. The commissioner who offered the trade turned around and vetoed. I left the league after that. Not worth playing in a league where the commissioner is going to abuse his power

Only time a trade should ever be vetoed is collusion. Other than that, it’s the responsibility of the team owners to know what is fair and what is not

Got an offer for my Ekeler for his Hollywood
I’ll be left with Gurley, Mack, Breida, Sanders, and CThompson...
But JuJu, Cooks, DJ Moore and cutting it as of now

Leaning towards accepting

Imo adding Hollywood to that list of receivers isnt going to make the position nay better for you. All of those guys are toss ups right now. At least you know what you have in Gurley Mack & Ekeler

Yeah I’d leave that league. I had something similar happen two years ago. Commissioner offered to trade me Jay Ajayi, I let it sit through the weekend because I wasn’t sure, he got traded Monday, the trade was still up so I clicked accept. The commissioner who offered the trade turned around and vetoed. I left the league after that. Not worth playing in a league where the commissioner is going to abuse his power

I would just ditch the league but I’m 4-0 and I have an 80% career win percentage on Yahoo and I’m at Diamond status so I’m tryna keep that up :lol:

Ekeler, Josh Jacobs, Melvin Gordon or Shady at FLEX?

I’ve got Aaron Jones and Carson in my other 2 RB spots

Mad deep at this position I need to trade some pieces

Ekeler, Josh Jacobs, Melvin Gordon or Shady at FLEX?

I’ve got Aaron Jones and Carson in my other 2 RB spots

Mad deep at this position I need to trade some pieces

You definitely need to make a trade. I’d look for a team with a legit RB1 but nothing else at RB and give him a package deal to get a top 5 type of RB.

got offered dak for chris godwin straight up

but i think i'll pass. i'm a little weak at qb right now (baker mayfield, jacoby brissett) so im gonna be relying on my core of wr's in the ppr league

julio jones
chris godwin
terry mclaurin
christian kirk
courtland sutton
jamison crowder

Golden Tate is on the waiver wire in my league, should I pick him up? I’d have to drop Frank Gore to get him.

I'm in a 2QB league and have to start either:
Kirk cousins
Chase Daniels
Teddy Bridgewater

only reason i dont want to start cousins is because hes been awful and theres been rumors saying that the MIN organization is having problems with him

I'm in a 2QB league and have to start either:
Kirk cousins
Chase Daniels
Teddy Bridgewater

only reason i dont want to start cousins is because hes been awful and theres been rumors saying that the MIN organization is having problems with him

Teddy vs TB is tempting because they either have horrible games where the other teams offense gets on the field constantly or awesome games where the offense scores in 5 plays, which still gives Teddy multiple chances To score. However, I would go Kirk this weekend. Giants defense is horrible, Thielen calling Kirk out and Diggs praying he can leave soon. Coaching staff has pressure on them to air it out

Back
Top Bottom