Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could've gotten closer to the ring at MSG in section 116 for the same price , but the view would've been a little worse
How much you drop on tix?

Gonna see if my mentor wants to go. Been out the fight game (live events) too long.

I'm like the only Amir Khan supporter on NT. I know he can steal a couple of the earlier rounds, especially if "Bud" starts slow he was doing around the time of the Dulorme fight. But it's inevitable at this point that Khan's chin gets cracked in the middle rounds.

We need to see Khan vs. Brook in the UK, before it's too late. Brook turning 33 in May, and those GGG+Spence fights took a lot out of him.

How much you drop on tix?

Gonna see if my mentor wants to go. Been out the fight game (live events) too long.

I'm like the only Amir Khan supporter on NT. I know he can steal a couple of the earlier rounds, especially if "Bud" starts slow he was doing around the time of the Dulorme fight. But it's inevitable at this point that Khan's chin gets cracked in the middle rounds.

We need to see Khan vs. Brook in the UK, before it's too late. Brook turning 33 in May, and those GGG+Spence fights took a lot out of him.

I can give you a discount on my two 117 section seats if you send me a PM , we can work something out .

Anyone watching the Fox fights? The Molina-Figueroa fight had some, er, "questionable" scoring...

Just got done watching the Figueroa fight. I don't know understand the controversy. One of the cards was especially wide, 99-91? But besides that the other two were reasonable. Molina was always in the fight, but Figueroa was more effective in just about every round.

Back
Top Bottom