Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got done watching the Figueroa fight. I don't know understand the controversy. One of the cards was especially wide, 99-91? But besides that the other two were reasonable. Molina was always in the fight, but Figueroa was more effective in just about every round.

Goosen sounded wild biased :lol:

"People are booing. Not just a few boos. Most people are booing."

Figueroa outlanded him by like 100.

I'm glad Lennox Lewis didn't agree with Goosen when asked who he thought won.

I think the PBC ringside judge and Goosen were just rooting for Molina's journeyman story TBH.

Goosen sounded wild biased :lol:

"People are booing. Not just a few boos. Most people are booing."

Figueroa outlanded him by like 100.

I'm glad Lennox Lewis didn't agree with Goosen when asked who he thought won.

I think the PBC ringside judge and Goosen were just rooting for Molina's journeyman story TBH.
It's a win-win situation for PBC. They can recycle Molina as a game opponent.

Whoa, that was highly unexpected.

So basically...

Wilder, Fury, Joshua are never gonna fight each other now.

Why would Tyson Fury sign a deal like that? He had flexibility as far as who he can fight.

BT and Sky still would have had to come to some sort of agreement over an AJ fight. Eddie has Usyk and Big Baby too.

It does probably kill the Wilder fight for the time being tho.

I know we touched on it before, but this sport needs one large sanctioning body. Enough of these individual federations, and rouge promoters. Bring it all under one umbrella, create divisions and champions and unilaterally create a ranking system.

Big Baby is going to need a lot of money for the Joshua fight. AJ is going to let him gas out (so 2 to 3 rounds lol) and then absolutely destroy him. AJ by KO within 6. I've never been impressed with Miller, not even the slightest.

Back
Top Bottom