Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I guess ESPN is going to be following the PBC on FOX's lead in becoming a state propaganda outlet?

Big Baby is going to need a lot of money for the Joshua fight. AJ is going to let him gas out (so 2 to 3 rounds lol) and then absolutely destroy him. AJ by KO within 6. I've never been impressed with Miller, not even the slightest.
Yeah. Just another throw away slugger with minimal basics swinging for the fences

Stiverne needs to retire. His game plan for the night was to have his back on the ropes.

Dont see anything too special with joyce. Hes still pretty green though so we'll see down the line how well he developes.

The package gives Golovkin equity in DAZN, a perk Eddie Hearn, Golden Boy Promotions and even Canelo didn’t receive as part of their deals, per sources. Golovkin, who turns 37 in April, also ensured he’ll receive guaranteed dates for GGG Promotions, which doesn’t have any signed fighters yet, per sources. The Kazakh is looking to sign talent from his home country and beyond as he prepares for life after competition.

His longtime promoter, Tom Loeffler, wasn’t involved in any of the meetings nor did he negotiate, but he could still be involved on some level, per sources.

DAZN pulled away with an offer of equity and the coveted dates for GGG Promotions so Gennady can stage his own cards and build his company out. GGG’s friend from Kazakhstan is one of the main shareholders in DAZN.

https://www.ringtv.com/554960-genna...zing-multi-fight-deal-that-guarantees-equity/

GGG played this perfectly.

A lot of people seem to be high on the Kazakhs and Uzbeks coming up out of those pipelines, GGG could build himself a nice little stable of fighters.

Last edited:
Gary Russell is looking around, so supposedly there's some talk of a Tank-LSC fight now. I think Tank stops him, but I'm fine with that fight.

Was the split draw between Lara and Castano at Barclays worth watching? Gonna catch the replay on SHO if so.

Back
Top Bottom