OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

How dumb do you have to be?

"San Diego State will have the football"

IT'S A FIFTEEN YARD PENALTY YOU MORON

Im glad I missed this game
50KS8.png

Who are the true freshmen? DTR. And then...? They're starting like 2-3 true freshmen.
Yeah, that sounds about right, but I was just talking about their entire roster. It was just in reference to innovating/adapting, because that's harder to do when the majority of the players you have aren't developed or have experience. Like someone else mentioned, probably need a year or two, when you have all your guys, to more accurately judge coaching prowess (unless there's already big expectations from the jump I guess). That's not to say that Kelly hasn't done anything recently though, cause he definitely hasn't :lol:

UCLA was dog **** last year w/ a Top 10 pick @ QB last year.

Why would you expect them to be any different this year while breaking in new schemes on both sides of the ball & starting a true freshman Non-EE backup QB who at best got 1/3 of reps w/ the 1’s over the summer?

Who turns it around faster Willie, Chip or Frost?
Taggart got the most to work with, UCLA might just be in complete shambles
Helton 2 losses away from getting fired?

Willie has talent there to work with for sure.

UCLA is just pure garbage but I do think they’re an extremely young team. But I also think Chips style isn’t a surprise anymore

Frost has work to do, losing his starting QB hurt them a lot.

Helton still has a 3 time heisman winning QB

Helton’s not getting fired. He’d have to lose 6 games and lose to ND and UCLA. And even then...

The expectation was 8-4. Still mans can’t get blown out every loss. It’s unbecoming.

This is pretty scorching: https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/09/16/usc-trojans-texas-clay-helton-coaching

Last edited:
Helton will not be the coach in 2019. Book it.

2020 was always the year USC was preparing for but its becoming apparent this coaching staff isn't developing players. He won't make it. Get your bum *** way the **** outta here.

Helton will not be the coach in 2019. Book it.

2020 was always the year USC was preparing for but its becoming apparent this coaching staff isn't developing players. He won't make it. Get your bum *** way the **** outta here.

I’ll say this about Helton: the most damning thing about his tenure is that blowout L’s don’t upset me anymore. I’m numb to them.

Didn’t even bother watching the game cuz I was going to the Rae Sremmurd/Gambino concert and I kinda anticipated the loss anyway. Checked the score before I went in and we were up 14-3 in the 1st. I was like oh ****!

Ran into two groups of SC fans on the street when I came out and was like what’s the score, should I run to the SC bar, and dudes drunkenly hit me with “no we look like crap! Go home!”

My other big concern though, is if we fire Helton in 2019 (probably won’t be before so let’s say 4-5 games in) who do we hire? Are you ready for the Hue Jackson years?

Back
Top Bottom